Wakfu fully F2P

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

had fun partying with the 5 of you. i will see you guys on later tonight and we can run some more dungeons. hopefully some good exp ones.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    I think it's more how slow the turns are/dynamic the combat is when you're alone and low level. I know in dofus anyways things got interesting once you were in a group in beyond the first areas.

Again, i myself am pushing myself to keep playing haha. Also with the possibility of the official NA server adopting this change in F2P makes me hesitate a bit too.
    Except with how well NA is going by the P2P, they're not changing anytime soon. F2P is an asia server exclusive (atleast for awhile anyways).

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Except with how well NA is going by the P2P, they're not changing anytime soon. F2P is an asia server exclusive (atleast for awhile anyways).
    oh really?
    drats. Well least there's a decent eng. community so far, albeit quiet generally lol.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

no minimap, no NPC locations listed; makes being completely new to this game kind of annoying, feels like i'll be skipping a lot of quests and just grind on monsters for exp.

there are very little NPCs in the game. since u cant use items of any kind in battle there are no merchant NPCs. most quests will lead u to exactly where you need to go and using your actual map shows locations of most things in that town. just follow the main quest lines and see if you can do some dungeon runs with people.

I'm currently stuck on 2 quests;

The Last Cruise: Where have I to "Dock at Zinit" , there's nothing called a Zinit in Astrub map so I skipped this and continued with the other quest after I chose my nation(Sufokia).

Digging Up Dirt: I have to investigate the prison, I finally find the trap door but I have to kill 5 enemies that have 70HP and deal 8x2DMG to me. I could barely kill 1 of them. There's no other players around so i'm not sure if this is a party quest or not.

EDIT: Skipped the second quest and found my way to Zinit after talking to every npc in Astrub.
    Last edited by Invalid Apostle; 01-27-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Invalid Apostle View Post

The Last Cruise: Where have I to "Dock at Zinit" , there's nothing called a Zinit in Astrub map so I skipped this and continued with the other quest after I chose my nation(Sufokia).

Digging Up Dirt: I have to investigate the prison, I finally find the trap door but I have to kill 5 enemies that have 70HP and deal 8x2DMG to me. I could barely kill 1 of them. There's no other players around so i'm not sure if this is a party quest or not.
    the last cruise quest all you have to do is talk to the guy that was in the tv type thing that gave you that quest and tell him you are ready to go then it sends you on that questline. i can try and help you with the digging up dirt if you are on now. otherwise i am heading to bed.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47

EDIT: Skipped the second quest and found my way to Zinit after talking to every npc in Astrub.
    I can help you guys, if you need help.

I'm signing on righting now. I wanted to update, Me and wyruz are working on the guild thing. And we have a lot of damage classes and nearly no supports. We also usually have 8 people online at the same time, So we're trying to set up something to work on this problem(E.g Guild).

I'm going tank, I'll make a list of roles later when I get the chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47

I'm signing on righting now. I wanted to update, Me and wyruz are working on the guild thing. And we have a lot of damage classes and nearly no supports. We also usually have 8 people online at the same time, So we're trying to set up something to work on this problem(E.g Guild).

Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Quote Originally Posted by Heartyace View Post

I can support a little with my Xelor abilities; give AP & position allies/enemies with warp. But stat allocation isn't focused on supporting.

Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast