This RP is based around a group of survivors who are abandoned on a island.

The GM (me) will periodically throw in events, etc to keep players busy, and to possibly shift things up.

No meta gaming. To prevent such, I would like for everyone to create their persona with 3 traits, one 1 influence.

Here are a few example of traits, they should fall into 3 categories, physical, mental, and spiritual. Spiritual traits are luck based, and the GM will decide accordingly if it's to be carried out. For the sake of creativity I will let you create your own.

Here are examples however.
Physical:
Enduring: Able to carry out physical activities for extended periods. Not very susceptible to minor or mild poisons.
Mental:
book worm: retained large portions of information. Possibly valuable.
Spiritual:
Faith: Prayers can possibly heal.

Influences are, for the most part, what you did in life prior to being stranded.
So basically, if you've never built a house, or dipped into being a architect, or possess survival knowledge, then that means in no way can you suddenly build a hut for everyone.
I will begin

Character
Chase 'Sosa' Ramirez
Traits;
Mental:
Fast learner: Easily learns new things, visually and orally.
Deep thinker: Master of critical thought. Can think out well orchestrated plans and motives.
Physical:
Enduring: Able to carry out physical activities for extended periods. Not very susceptible to minor or mild poisons.

Influence: Hardware; because last job revolved around hardware, this individual has a large amounts of prior knowledge regarding tools and gadgets.

My character will essentially be able to craft tools, but I know Jack about cooking..etc, see where I'm going?

When enough people have joined we can get this going altogether, if it's a successful rp I can elect others to be GM.