MMA fighter kills 1 man and injures 3 others who broke into his home

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    You shouldn't admire someone killing someone, bro.
    Oh then I guess we should just disband the military? Give all of the peacekeepers some tranquilizer darts. That'll work. /sarcasm
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Isn't this how the movie Con-Air starts?

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Oh then I guess we should just disband the military? Give all of the peacekeepers some tranquilizer darts. That'll work. /sarcasm
    this has nothing to do with what skald said
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    He knived a presumably unarmed guy to death.
    All about this is just tragic and I can detect not much worth of admiring here.

However we crazy Europeans, when someone breaks into our house usually don't celebrate that as a rare chance opportunity to kill someone.
    they threatened to kill him, his wife and his 2 years old son and then broke into his house soon after.. normally im against killing but i think he receives some credit here. but then again, they knew his phone number so maybe theres more to it

Currently Playing: TheHunter

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

Killing people, never a good thing.

But, in the situation, I can see how somebody would jump to the kill-or-be-killed mentality.

I doubt he intended to kill the guy, but, I guess these things happen.

There is something admirable about being able to summon the courage to defend one's loved ones, if that involving killing, then, yes, that's what it takes.

But, the simple act of killing is not admirable.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

THANKSOBAMA Reputation: 534

In a four against one situation like that you are going to have use an incredible amount of force to defend yourself, and that amount is likely to be lethal.

It is unfortunate that the guy died, but if four people are threatening you and your family it is best to take the strongest measures you can defend yourself and family. Four people are capable of killing an MMA fighter, no matter how well trained he is. He had to do what he had to do because they gave him no choice.

Reading: Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
    Last read: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (A MUST READ), A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    In a four against one situation like that you are going to have use an incredible amount of force to defend yourself, and that amount is likely to be lethal.

It is unfortunate that the guy died, but if four people are threatening you and your family it is best to take the strongest measures you can defend yourself and family. Four people are capable of killing an MMA fighter, no matter how well trained he is. He had to do what he had to do because they gave him no choice.
    We have a winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 23

Here in the Netherlands was a time when a burglar broke into your house and tripped and broke his leg or something, he could sue you..
    Last edited by Diokhan; 01-28-2014 at 08:55 AM.

The Undead Reputation: 470

Too bad he didn't get the other three.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I enjoy how many people in here would calmly talk down burglars or use only safe karate against a crew of people who outnumbered you immensely. As if anyone here ever knows what the **** they would do in that situation. Ugh it stinks of reddit in here. Its not like he was walking down the street and got mugged, and had a chance to escape. These people broke into his HOME after telling him over the phone they were coming to kill him AND his family. They're lucky they didn't all leave in a hearse. Wtf kind of world do we live in where we condemn a man for saving not only his own life, but the lives of his wife and infant child?

Thats enough internet for today.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast