Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MMA fighter kills 1 man and injures 3 others who broke into his home

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    drivel
    I will not allow anyone to harm my family just because I have had a drink.
    I will not allow anyone to harm my family just because they might have had a drink.

I have never been in a fight in my life, and honestly I hope I never have to, I don't like violence.
    But you are Fing crazy if you seriously believe that a husband and father should behave the way you are suggesting.

The reason I said it is obvious that you do not have a family, is because it is exactly that. Fing obvious.
    If you had a family, a wife that you loved and a child that you loved, there is no way in Hell that you would ever think the way you do.
    And there is no way that any self respecting woman would want you to.

Call it anything you want, attempt to discredit the validity of the rage a husband and father would feel in such a situation, call it political, call it religious, call it Darwinism. Call it anything you want, but it is not right, and it is not human.

There is absolutely no justification in any circumstance where a man should not protect his wife and child(ern)
    Play hard. Play smart. Win.
    Work hard. Live smart. Prosper.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 640

They have been threatened. Not harmed. I think you missed the part where the "hero" hid out in the kitchen, whilst the wife went to get the door.

If you are that kind of guy, props to you for rationalizing it that well.
    Conclusion: I never said anyone shouldn't do his best to protect his whoknowswhat, family, fiance, definitely children. What I said was, that they weren't actually in danger and he didn't do anything to save them from any danger either. You are wasting your own time getting ragey about this.
    Last edited by Ronin; 01-28-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Stay frosty.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

they weren't actually in danger and he didn't do anything to save them from any.
    "The arrest affidavit reveals the men tossed furniture and then physically attacked Torrez."

"Sal Garces, Raymond Garces, Nathan Avalos, and Calvillo are alleged to have forced their way into Joe's home, one armed with a weapon."

second quote from the wikipedia entry.

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 75

What I said was, that they weren't actually in danger and he didn't do anything to save them from any danger either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    "I will kill you and your family."

broken glass door and broken window.

Torrez's fiancée tried to hold the four men back, but was unable to.

physically attacked Torrez.
    I think you missed the part where the "hero" hid out in the kitchen
    because you made that up, its not part of the story, stick to the facts and stop being a hypocrite.

What really got your ire up was how the OP ended his post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    That dude must be a serious badass.
    The only thing 'badass' about the guy is he was better equipped and trained to handle a situation like that than most men.

You are wasting your own time getting ragey about this.
    You have a history of psychological bullying on this site, but that does not make you right.
    Lying and twisting words does not make you right.

The man is not a hero, and he is not a villain.
    He is a husband and father.
    Play hard. Play smart. Win.
    Work hard. Live smart. Prosper.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 640

Well the weapon wasn't in the first article. Not that it makes it any better for him, to send his fiance in first, does it?
    I don't get it, that kinda makes the story for me...

Also I declare you have no balls:
    Now wither in shame by the psychological slight I have insulted upon thee. Sorry for mocking you, but that's just out of proportion...

Oh I just read that they met her first is made up. In that case, you do disagree straightly on the facts now?
    No biggie then is it...
    Everyone can now quietly go back, reread the article, determine for himself and we can be done with being silly.
    Last edited by Ronin; 01-28-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Stay frosty.

I don't think he sent her to get in the way, my guess is they came in the house and she jumped in the middle trying to stop it all.

Just look at all the after-pub fight videos on youtube, there's always some woman getting in there telling everyone to stop.

I know a few people that fight for a living and most of them will try their best to avoid a street fight if possible, because look what happens.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 92

I advise everyone to just ignore what Ronin says. He thinks everyone is supposed to live up to his unrealistic standard that he came up with from behind his computer screen. Instead of understanding that real life gets ugly, he stands on his moral authority from his desk and talks down to people with realistic viewpoints.

EDIT: I don't understand how anyone could think its dumb to defend yourself and your family from people who broke into your home, with the intent to harm you and your family.
    Last edited by Barrettblatter; 01-30-2014 at 10:08 PM.

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

Nope. Not doing this. Another mod is free to unlock the thread if they want but WE DONE HERE.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.