MMA fighter kills 1 man and injures 3 others who broke into his home

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    He knived a presumably unarmed guy to death.
    All about this is just tragic and I can detect not much worth of admiring here.

However we crazy Europeans, when someone breaks into our house usually don't celebrate that as a rare chance opportunity to kill someone.
    You obviously do not have a family
    (nor the testicals to produce one)

Im not sure if your posts are pure trolling or if you honestly beleive the drivle you spew but it is extreamly offensive and really undermines any other posts you make by showing you are incapable of rational thought.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 547

Quote Originally Posted by Narfi Hungry Willem View Post
    You obviously do not have a family
    (nor the testicals to produce one)

Im not sure if your posts are pure trolling or if you honestly beleive the drivle you spew but it is extreamly offensive and really undermines any other posts you make by showing you are incapable of rational thought.
    Lol. Yea, I don't have a family, how does that work?
    The point there is two things:
    a) People are easily manipulated, which works this way: Whatever they read first they believe. After that they read different things, things that agree and things that don't. They actually don't have to agree, It's normally enough to fake it. After a person turns about 18, he/she has been told so much stuff that two things happen. The shit they have been told is so ingrained in them that you cant really change it up anymore, so no new shit goes in. Also the old shit won't go out anymore. We call that having developed a personality.
    b) After that stage people will, ignoring death and peril, try to recreate that stuff and read it into everything, in complete disregard of the reality.

Now for example I can tell you that statistics say its very usual all five guys have been drunk at the time. Its also usual that all five of them are not very well educated and by all standards not very responsive to education. That's profiling. We don't do that because it's morally wrong. Of course we can say the attackers where morons, because they where presumably unarmed and warned the victim, so they clearly acted moronic.
    The thing is you can profile in a positive light too: Everyone who get's confronted by a bunch of morons is a hero.
    Everyone who kills someone in his house is a hero.
    Everyone who kills someone close to his family: Instant hero status.
    That's because if you have been fed that story enough, you stop to be curious to the circumstances. When I look at the circumstances, for example that his fiance wasn't actually assaulted, he also was not actually saving her. All the people where just adding that to the story by prejudice.
    I don't care much for non-reflected prejudice and see it as a failure in others, as I do in myself.
    Getting insulted by someone who differs in that is not actually much of an insult to me either. So do you want to glue that story together the way you have learned and call me names because strangely enough your ego is under attack and differing opinions on an article are offensive, or do you actually want to talk? Your choice, but from what I have seen I am fine with either and not pressed to adapt my stance.
    Last edited by Ronin; 01-28-2014 at 03:01 PM.

Stay frosty.

Hi, I'm a witch. Reputation: 286

Let's put a spin on this story: "Father puts entire family at risk by arguing with four dangerous guys."

Yeah. He was having a phonecall with one of the guys who broke into his home. He got into an argument with the four guys. I'm sorry but all of this screams "suspicious".

You are admiring him as this family guy hero that saved his family when in fact he is the one that put his entire family at risk in the first place, boy what a responsible father! It's like Oister said, it's not like he got mugged, he received a DEATH THREAT.

Certainty.

The Undead Reputation: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    Let's put a spin on this story: "Father puts entire family at risk by arguing with four dangerous guys."

Yeah. He was having a phonecall with one of the guys who broke into his home. He got into an argument with the four guys. I'm sorry but all of this screams "suspicious".

You are admiring him as this family guy hero that saved his family when in fact he is the one that put his entire family at risk in the first place, boy what a responsible father! It's like Oister said, it's not like he got mugged, he received a DEATH THREAT.
    It wasn't just a "DEATH THREAT", they physically attacked the guy and maybe his fiancée.
    Fvck kings, acquire chicken.

Hi, I'm a witch. Reputation: 286

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    It wasn't just a "DEATH THREAT", they physically attacked the guy and maybe his fiancée.
    I guess I wasn't clear. What I meant was this didn't come as a surprise. I'm willing to bet he didn't even tell his fiancée about the danger they were in.

Certainty.

drivel
    I will not allow anyone to harm my family just because I have had a drink.
    I will not allow anyone to harm my family just because they might have had a drink.

I have never been in a fight in my life, and honestly I hope I never have to, I don't like violence.
    But you are Fing crazy if you seriously believe that a husband and father should behave the way you are suggesting.

The reason I said it is obvious that you do not have a family, is because it is exactly that. Fing obvious.
    If you had a family, a wife that you loved and a child that you loved, there is no way in Hell that you would ever think the way you do.
    And there is no way that any self respecting woman would want you to.

Call it anything you want, attempt to discredit the validity of the rage a husband and father would feel in such a situation, call it political, call it religious, call it Darwinism. Call it anything you want, but it is not right, and it is not human.

There is absolutely no justification in any circumstance where a man should not protect his wife and child(ern)

They have been threatened. Not harmed. I think you missed the part where the "hero" hid out in the kitchen, whilst the wife went to get the door.

If you are that kind of guy, props to you for rationalizing it that well.
    Conclusion: I never said anyone shouldn't do his best to protect his whoknowswhat, family, fiance, definitely children. What I said was, that they weren't actually in danger and he didn't do anything to save them from any danger either. You are wasting your own time getting ragey about this.
    Last edited by Ronin; 01-28-2014 at 05:00 PM.

Stay frosty.

The Undead Reputation: 392

they weren't actually in danger and he didn't do anything to save them from any.
    "The arrest affidavit reveals the men tossed furniture and then physically attacked Torrez."

"Sal Garces, Raymond Garces, Nathan Avalos, and Calvillo are alleged to have forced their way into Joe's home, one armed with a weapon."

second quote from the wikipedia entry.
    Fvck kings, acquire chicken.

What I said was, that they weren't actually in danger and he didn't do anything to save them from any danger either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    "I will kill you and your family."

broken glass door and broken window.

Torrez's fiancée tried to hold the four men back, but was unable to.

physically attacked Torrez.
    I think you missed the part where the "hero" hid out in the kitchen
    because you made that up, its not part of the story, stick to the facts and stop being a hypocrite.

What really got your ire up was how the OP ended his post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Romgor View Post
    That dude must be a serious badass.
    The only thing 'badass' about the guy is he was better equipped and trained to handle a situation like that than most men.

You are wasting your own time getting ragey about this.
    You have a history of psychological bullying on this site, but that does not make you right.
    Lying and twisting words does not make you right.

The man is not a hero, and he is not a villain.
    He is a husband and father.

Well the weapon wasn't in the first article. Not that it makes it any better for him, to send his fiance in first, does it?
    I don't get it, that kinda makes the story for me...

Also I declare you have no balls:
    Now wither in shame by the psychological slight I have insulted upon thee. Sorry for mocking you, but that's just out of proportion...

Oh I just read that they met her first is made up. In that case, you do disagree straightly on the facts now?
    No biggie then is it...
    Everyone can now quietly go back, reread the article, determine for himself and we can be done with being silly.
    Last edited by Ronin; 01-28-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Stay frosty.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast