Vindictus (Question)

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

Default Vindictus (Question)

Hello! I haven't heard much about Vindictus in quite a while and I was wondering how the population is or at least is it easy enough to find groups?

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

Last time I played Vindictus the latency was really, really bad and lots of people complained of the same thing, something wrong with Nexon servers.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 36

The only bad thing about the game is its extremly repetitive (farming). Other than that its brilliant

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

The population has always had the same amount, and as Romgor said, the latency with how shitty Nexon NA's servers are can be incredibly annoying sometimes, especially when playing in groups. Although the farming aspect of the game doesn't actually kick in until later on in the game when you have to farm for mats imo.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Nexon NA in general is dying. All of their games except for Maplestory really are dying.. Maybe Mabinogi as well is OK but that's it.. Every other game and future game is doomed to fail.

Vindictus NA is likely to die within this year possibly, although they have nothing to lose because their Korean headquarters is the one that developed it.

Dragon Nest NA is likely to die as well in due time, or at least be moved to a different host. The company that bought out the developers (Shanda) really hates Nexon NA and is likely to refuse a contract renewal. That, or they'll accept a contract renewal just to add to the pain of the NA people having a HORRIBLE version of the game that is doing so well in every other country.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Area 52 Horde)

Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    Nexon NA in general is dying. All of their games except for Maplestory really are dying.. Maybe Mabinogi as well is OK but that's it.. Every other game and future game is doomed to fail.

Vindictus NA is likely to die within this year possibly, although they have nothing to lose because their Korean headquarters is the one that developed it.

Dragon Nest NA is likely to die as well in due time, or at least be moved to a different host. The company that bought out the developers (Shanda) really hates Nexon NA and is likely to refuse a contract renewal. That, or they'll accept a contract renewal just to add to the pain of the NA people having a HORRIBLE version of the game that is doing so well in every other country.
    I completely disagree. Just because you don't play their games doesn't mean it's dying. I still play Vindictus and Mabinogi regularly, and the cash flow in these games, as well as the population flow is actually very high. It's not a struggle to find people in Mabi, and Vindictus has always been flowing with players.

Vindictus NA recently received Hurk, which is truly amazing and should be experienced.