Dawngate: Discussion

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    Oh I'm not claiming that smaller pools=automatically more balanced, just by having fewer champs you obviously have less things ot consider when balancing.
    And yeah though the pros should be a big part of balance, some champs aren't played by pros just because of preference a lot. I mean look back on all the anivia play by...(shit what's his name...). Anivia to most at the time wouldn't be considered a top tier pick. So just goes to show that even if a champ is really strong, doesn't means pros will play it.

onto dawngate-agreed on spaminess part, it takes away the difficulty of mana management but makes positioning that much more important(because everyone is Riven and can be ready to fight in a matter of seconds haha)
    Rumble is amazing but nobody in NA played it until they saw EU Rumble players.

LeBlanc and Zed had amazing burst potential, but nobody started playing them until recently.

Gragas was the most underplayed champion in the game.

With nerfs to pink wards, people are only now beginning to pick-up evelynn and teemo.

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    So just goes to show that even if a champ is really strong, doesn't means pros will play it.
    ^This
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Rumble is amazing but nobody in NA played it until they saw EU Rumble players.

LeBlanc and Zed had amazing burst potential, but nobody started playing them until recently.

Gragas was the most underplayed champion in the game.

With nerfs to pink wards, people are only now beginning to pick-up evelynn and teemo.

^This
    Yeah my friend(Diamond 4) and I (silver 4 and gold 3[TT]) are confused as to why it took people so long to realize Gragas was as good as he is. Fat man is a monstah.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

well, finally experienced full-build Vex. like a twisted love-child of Koggie & Twitch. 12% max HP damage per hit that I could of spread to everyone else had I bothered to get Fate (Runaan's Hurricane) instead of Insight (20% bonus AA range and a true damage proc). was too afraid of a fed Freia QQ.
    Messing around.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

I've been playing the game for ages and have about 200+ wins right now. Before the wipe I had about 150+ or so. I haven't been back to the game recently since I've been playing LoL with my girlfriend, but if I continued to play I would probably be at about 500+ wins. I also participated in several Parasite Post beta tournaments hosted by Razer and won several of them. :P So, you could say that my "MMR" is high in this game, and I'm considered one of the strongest support players in the game right now. So if people have questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

I made a thread about the game ages ago, but it was only active with just about 3 of us talking about it.
    Last edited by KREVA; 02-03-2014 at 11:03 AM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    I've been playing the game for ages and have about 200+ wins right now. Before the wipe I had about 150+ or so. I haven't been back to the game recently since I've been playing LoL with my girlfriend, but if I continued to play I would probably be at about 500+ wins. I also participated in several Parasite Post beta tournaments hosted by Razer and won several of them. :P So, you could say that my "MMR" is high in this game, and I'm considered one of the strongest support players in the game right now. So if people have questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

I made a thread about the game ages ago, but it was only active with just about 3 of us talking about it.
    Someone fed us because...were growing. :P
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Yeah i must have missed the post somehow, maybe I was at my parents or something.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    Someone fed us because...were growing. :P
    My support mains usually vary by the lane match ups. Raina, Kel, King of Mask, Renzo, and Desecrator. Last tournament I was in and we won, I was doing a Desecrator/Mikella lane.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

played this game a while back. I couldn't get into it. imo the animations just don't seem fluid and don't have 'impact' if you get what i mean.

it really sucks cause i love the artstyle and most of the heroes. I doubt they'll change it but heres hoping O=

Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    played this game a while back. I couldn't get into it. imo the animations just don't seem fluid and don't have 'impact' if you get what i mean.

it really sucks cause i love the artstyle and most of the heroes. I doubt they'll change it but heres hoping O=
    I fell like the animations are fine overall are great, a few could sharper or flashier(Viyana ult is easy to identify but it doesn't feel as cool as it could be.) how long ago was it? maybe they've improved since you last played.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 46

sooooo info about next patch. Info Link on most things: http://www.moba-champion.com/news/index.php?id=203

-new physical bruiser with a druid theme
    -some character skins
    -couple of ward skins
    -new summoner spell (think Ignite that has lifesteal and deals magical damage instead of true damage)
    -new T3 item that grants haste, a little health, has a passive that lowers summoner spell CDs, and an aura that grants haste and a chance for an AA to fire twice (second shot deals 50% less damage).

Other part is that they're introducing cash-shop currency in weekly stipends.

Edit:
    Just a little bit more info, has some hard numbers on new Shaper and talks a little bit more about the twitch vid: http://theshapersguild.com/dawngate-...-feb-3rd-2014/

In addition, skins can be won if you get a Divine roll.
    Last edited by Jerov; 02-03-2014 at 10:49 PM.
    Messing around.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast