anyone up to or playing guild wars 2?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 13

I recently started up again as well after almost a year (since most of the current new mmorpg's were starting to bore me). Im on Blackgate and my ign is: Shinkoutetsu. Also for those starting over (but have had a previous character and your birthday passed), check your mail as you may get an anniversary gift that contains a miniature, experience charm (that instantly boosts a new character to lvl 20) and this birthday boosters that give a range of buffs (magic find, exp, karma, etc for 24 hours).
    Currently Playing:
    Dota 2 and Aion
    Steam I.D: Chaos806,///////////////Aura Kingdom IGN: CriticaLimit ////////// PSN: CriticaLimit////////
    Nintendo DS friend code: 2079-7636-7528

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 44

I play this game. "reikken.4961" if you care
    I'm on Fort Aspenwood, but it doesn't really matter what server you're on except for WvW. guesting to other servers is free. I guest into Blackgate pretty often. almost always willing to party up and do anything (seriously anything. almost everything in the game is good)

and yeah, following with what was said earlier, the game is beautiful and has great atmosphere. "leveling" is arguably the best part. Don't try to blitz through it.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    How is the storyline?

Currently we are the climax portion of the current living story arc ( the story that takes place AFTER the events of the personal story)

It had a very rocky start, but it seems to be getting much more interesting and improving.

Oh and also, Celestina.2894 if anyone needs help with anything.
    Last edited by Akeras; 01-31-2014 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

lvl 80 warrior here, just restarted this week too coincidentally haha.

I'm currently in crystal desert but can transfer if anyone wants to start another WvW guild. Meanwhile, apparently i didn't do any of the story quest to get to 80 so im gonna do them now

IGN: Gunster
    Tag: silklash.6154

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Currently we are the climax portion of the current living story arc ( the story that takes place AFTER the events of the personal story)

It had a very rocky start, but it seems to be getting much more interesting and improving.

Oh and also, Celestina.2894 if anyone needs help with anything.
    yes we are but if someone is just starting it will be a boring part of the story since they skipped the rest of the story...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    yes we are but if someone is just starting it will be a boring part of the story since they skipped the rest of the story...
    Eh, not 100% true. For some yes, but I ran into a new player the other day who was rather excited ( of course they visited that recap NPC and also read up on the story so far)

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

What game you talking about? Thought this was GW2?

Currently Playing: Eldevin

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by gunster View Post
    lvl 80 warrior here, just restarted this week too coincidentally haha.

I'm currently in crystal desert but can transfer if anyone wants to start another WvW guild. Meanwhile, apparently i didn't do any of the story quest to get to 80 so im gonna do them now

IGN: Gunster
    Tag: silklash.6154
    Hey in have an spvp guild that is going to expand into wvw and pve. If you can transfer to jade quarry, I'm gonna also invite the others that respond on the forum

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Eh, not 100% true. For some yes, but I ran into a new player the other day who was rather excited ( of course they visited that recap NPC and also read up on the story so far)
    playing trough the story step by step > seeing the story from some recap npc ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Quote Originally Posted by -JK- View Post
    Hey in have an spvp guild that is going to expand into wvw and pve. If you can transfer to jade quarry, I'm gonna also invite the others that respond on the forum
    Ah, sorry man but I'll pass on JQ WvW. I actually just moved from T1 WvW cause zerg on zerg took its toll on me. I'm up for small zergs or roaming but JQ is out of my league haha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast