anyone up to or playing guild wars 2?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    1

    Default anyone up to or playing guild wars 2?

    Is anyone here currently playing or would like to start up?

    I also have a spare account if someone was interested in playing with (i'm not sure if i'm allowed to say this, if not i will delete that last part immediately)

  2. #2
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10
    bleedslow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I would be interested in starting if you would like, sounds awesome.


    I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself.

  3. #3
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,251
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    i restarted ... thought i would finish with my 2nd legendary ... and well i am on desolation ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  4. #4
    Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Pwarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I was thinking about buying the game but wanted to try it out a bit more first. I would be happy to play with you if you're interested. If not, I might eventually buy the game. Still debating on what to try. I played GW during the beta but got a refund because It didn't sell me. I regret not ever getting very far after seeing some of the screenshots of the world.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

    What the hell is a Pwarp?

  5. #5
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Yeah sounds good. what time do you normally play bleedslow,pwarp?

  6. #6
    Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Pwarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -JK- View Post
    Yeah sounds good. what time do you normally play bleedslow,pwarp?
    I'm in the EST time zone and I could play at any time. I have a lot of free time right now so I could start downloading the game whenever. If I like it, I will probably purchase it for myself once I get my taxes back. Would you be starting over with me so we can level together?

    Edit: I sent you a PM.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

    What the hell is a Pwarp?

  7. #7
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,251
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    I was thinking about buying the game but wanted to try it out a bit more first. I would be happy to play with you if you're interested. If not, I might eventually buy the game. Still debating on what to try. I played GW during the beta but got a refund because It didn't sell me. I regret not ever getting very far after seeing some of the screenshots of the world.
    if you start ... enjoy the game slowly ... do not rush or anything like that believe me i am one of those veterans at this game ... and in the end all i got left to do is dailies , few dungeons and maybe few events here and there ... its just how this game is built and everyone will reach this point eventually but better reaching it slower than faster ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  8. #8
    Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Pwarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    if you start ... enjoy the game slowly ... do not rush or anything like that believe me i am one of those veterans at this game ... and in the end all i got left to do is dailies , few dungeons and maybe few events here and there ... its just how this game is built and everyone will reach this point eventually but better reaching it slower than faster ...
    How is the storyline?
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

    What the hell is a Pwarp?

  9. #9
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    11,251
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    How is the storyline?

    i never payed attention its interesting but i just rushed ... i was quite hardcore on this game and well ... they give some story every 2 weeks new story and such ... but you won't be able to do any of the story that was released before ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  10. #10
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    okay awesome, i'll send you a pm with info. Ya i can start over with a new character. Or level with you with one of my level 80s. I've done nothing but spvp in this game and seeing as you can level your character throough pvp, i've hit level cap on a couple charactrers that way...but they are all still in starting zones, level 1 gear, no quests finished. It'd probably just make OUR lives easier. But i wouldn't mind starting with a level 1 character as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •