Does Aura Kingdom ever get difficult?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Default Does Aura Kingdom ever get difficult?

Title.

I'm breezing through it at the moment and getting really bored, but I want this game to pick up the difficulty level because despite its ease I'm really enjoying it.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 29

Yeah around 55 you start to get more challenging content but theres still alot more content to be released like sky tower which is pretty challenging and fun.

But yeah up until then the content is pretty easy.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

That's a little disappointing. I don't think I'm dedicated enough to get through this easy boring part to get to that point. Might just play it here and there and get there eventually.

Thank you for the information.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

This is why I only play PvP-oriented games. If I'm gonna spend a long time on something it needs to have a high skill ceiling.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

I already quit this game at lvl 60 due to them releasing content too slowly and b/c you do the same 2/3 instances for exp over and over to 75. It is not worth playing imo

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14

stopped playing recently. It got to the point where I would only do Mt dailies... Then it got to the point where I would only log in for pvp. Now I don't log in anymore period. The game isn't for hardcore players. Very little strategy involved other then dodging the almighty red lines and circles, which th game gives u ample time to do. My class is built around spamming meteor every 2 secs and if you aren't doing this as a wizard, then you ain't playing right. the pvp is a joke because honestly the p2w players will win, since pvping in this game is no different then pvping in a low budget Facebook game. No skill or strat required.
    Currently playing :Grand Fantasia(yet again...)

IGN: Neclord

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    This is why I only play PvP-oriented games. If I'm gonna spend a long time on something it needs to have a high skill ceiling.
    Sky Tower is impossible to complete even in the TW version, which the devs update directly. By the way, Sky Tower is apparently a 40+ Man Raid, I don't mean "Level" 40+, I mean 40+ People.

Quote Originally Posted by cell59 View Post
    I already quit this game at lvl 60 due to them releasing content too slowly and b/c you do the same 2/3 instances for exp over and over to 75. It is not worth playing imo
    Are you one of the ones who rushed to 65 in a few days? If so, then it's your own fault. The next content patch will only release one of the next level 55 areas, instead of both. Fishing will be added, as well as Katar. Changes will be made to the Loyalty Shop and the Item Mall.

If you haven't done Infernal Abyss, you should and try to complete all 50 floors or so.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 01-30-2014 at 06:46 PM.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 106

Aura Kingdom's single player content never becomes remotely difficult, or at least not from my experience up to level 52, which is fairly disappointing. That being said, the content aimed at party play is notably harder and helps to balance things out a bit. Still, the game has just come out very recently so there's not yet much in the way of endgame content at the moment and the choice of slogging through some painfully bland and easy quest chains in order to get to a handful of fun party dungeons is entirely up to you.

Personally, I'm holding off on playing again until the next content patch since I simply don't care to completely burn myself out grinding dailies at the moment.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Seeric View Post
    Still, the game has just come out very recently so there's not yet much in the way of endgame content at the moment and the choice of slogging through some painfully bland and easy quest chains in order to get to a handful of fun party dungeons is entirely up to you.
    This the same crap in Eden Eternal. When it came out, I hit cap in 4 days.. there was no pvp, arena, territory wars, heroic dungeons, etc. All that wasn't there yet. I came back to Eden one year at a time, and each time there was much more content and a lot more things to do.

Ya'll needa stop rushing in these mmos, and play like 1-2 hours at a time lol.. no wonder ya'll get bored quick. Take it slow and make it last.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Exeunt View Post
    This the same crap in Eden Eternal. When it came out, I hit cap in 4 days.. there was no pvp, arena, territory wars, heroic dungeons, etc. All that wasn't there yet. I came back to Eden one year at a time, and each time there was much more content and a lot more things to do.

Ya'll needa stop rushing in these mmos, and play like 1-2 hours at a time lol.. no wonder ya'll get bored quick. Take it slow and make it last.
    WAT? Leveled to 59 from dailies a lone. That's very casual. Not once did I grind a single mob. Problem is that the game is unfinished , legends are known did releasing unfinished games. They even said that they were going to focus on content for under level 60... So those that are already past those levels are pretty much ****ed for a long time because after sky tower and whirlpool abyss there won't be anything challenging for a long time.

Game looks pretty but currently is just another bland p2w. Lime oddesy where are you :/
    Currently playing :Grand Fantasia(yet again...)

IGN: Neclord

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast