Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ubisoft attempts to sweeten the Elderscrolls pot...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

15 bucks is one hours work at almost any job. If you can't afford that you probably shouldn't be online on forums you should be looking for ways to get more money?

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by omenz- View Post
    15 bucks is one hours work at almost any job. If you can't afford that you probably shouldn't be online on forums you should be looking for ways to get more money?
    That's assuming people don't make minimum wage. Some people are constantly looking for a job. You're saying that you shouldn't do anything you enjoy just because your out of work? Life should be about doing what you enjoy, not what people expect you to do. Sure, if you want to play a P2P game you should find a way to pay for it but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't post on forums that they enjoy because they are out of work.
    Currently Playing: Paladins, Fallout 4 Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 162

Quote Originally Posted by omenz- View Post
    Maybe in your area, but the average rate of pay here is 8.50(and at 20 hours a week, full time isn't common), rent for a one bedroom averages 440, internet and other utilities are spendy here as well. I technically have money to spend, but it's all going into saving so i can move somewhere with better opportunities.