Ubisoft attempts to sweeten the Elderscrolls pot...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

lol, yes, you might as well step back into a time machine and play a game that has been expanded on and beaten by at least a half a dozen mmorpgs (maybe more) since. WoW is Mcdonalds and Wal-Mart. I like filet mignons and GQ. Have fun at the bargain bin

Currently Playing: Eldevin

42 Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhell153 View Post
    I'm not sticking my hand in that pot unless it's morrowind online at this point (with updated graphics of course). I'm sick of third person stuff which is why I'm wondering how mortal online will fit my tastes when it goes live on steam.
    I've been playing Mortal Online for the past 2 weeks and must say it's the only game I've been eager to play since Ultima Online way back when. It does have some bugs to be honest but nothing game breaking, I'd say it is worth my money compared to what else is out there. Just curious though, why are you waiting until it is on Steam?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 131

P2p is fine when it's a reasonable amount, say within the $4-8 range, but the standard set by wow at $15 has sadly poisoned the minds of devs out there.
    Oh well though, the preorder things are w.e as it's not really new or anything.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

Quote Originally Posted by Acreon View Post
    P2p is fine when it's a reasonable amount, say within the $4-8 range, but the standard set by wow at $15 has sadly poisoned the minds of devs out there.
    Oh well though, the preorder things are w.e as it's not really new or anything.
    It's only fifteen dollars. That's one less pizza a month, one HD movie rental to skip, 30 vending machine sodas.
    Honestly fifteen is the sweet spot.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    It's only fifteen dollars. That's one less pizza a month, one HD movie rental to skip, 30 vending machine sodas.
    Honestly fifteen is the sweet spot.
    I know where you're coming from, but I honestly barely have anything to spend usually what with being low income. What little spending money I have each month I prefer to use to spend time with friends. This is where low monthlies and cash shops are nice, i can spend when I can or what I can afford.

That and baring a really low server population $15 a month is a really big profit margin, so they could go lower.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

15 bucks is one hours work at almost any job. If you can't afford that you probably shouldn't be online on forums you should be looking for ways to get more money?

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

Quote Originally Posted by omenz- View Post
    15 bucks is one hours work at almost any job. If you can't afford that you probably shouldn't be online on forums you should be looking for ways to get more money?
    That's assuming people don't make minimum wage. Some people are constantly looking for a job. You're saying that you shouldn't do anything you enjoy just because your out of work? Life should be about doing what you enjoy, not what people expect you to do. Sure, if you want to play a P2P game you should find a way to pay for it but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't post on forums that they enjoy because they are out of work.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Quote Originally Posted by omenz- View Post
    Maybe in your area, but the average rate of pay here is 8.50(and at 20 hours a week, full time isn't common), rent for a one bedroom averages 440, internet and other utilities are spendy here as well. I technically have money to spend, but it's all going into saving so i can move somewhere with better opportunities.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123