gimme a slice of dat nick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator Reputation: 348

Default gimme a slice of dat nick

hot and delicious a big slice

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

is it wrong that i saw the word dick instead of nick?
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

It's Bacon!!! Reputation: 271

Here you go, babe.~

Couldn't Take It No More
    So I Became Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Bacn View Post
    Here you go, babe.~

sure dont look like any dick ive seen before
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

I am fairly sure that's a chuck of nickle...

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I am fairly sure that's a chuck of nickle...
    i think you are wrong. it has got to be a mutants dick >.<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i think you are wrong. it has got to be a mutants dick >.<
    Don't we get warnings no more ? for such language use? i thought even if its lounge its a bit ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    Don't we get warnings no more ? for such language use? i thought even if its lounge its a bit ...
    how is dick a bad word? just wondering

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

this is supposed to be a pg13 forum, dub. talking about dicks all the time can get inappropriate, and just kind of annoying. however talking about a nice healthy slice of nick is always ok

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    this is supposed to be a pg13 forum, dub. talking about dicks all the time can get inappropriate, and just kind of annoying. however talking about a nice healthy slice of nick is always ok
    okay may i get a slice of nick?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast