Loadout

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 12

Default Loadout

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 17

i think that ref links are not allowed....

I tryed it yesterday, looks cool but the server was down so couldnt play online You have to create your own weapons which is alot of fun

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by manmad View Post
    i think that ref links are not allowed....

I tryed it yesterday, looks cool but the server was down so couldnt play online You have to create your own weapons which is alot of fun
    It's not as fun you think it is.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    It's not as fun you think it is.
    The game is fun, the problem I ran into frequently, back when I used to play, was there there were a few combinations of guns that were incredibly OP and basically required they be used or you were essentially gimping yourself and allowing yourself to be slaughtered by everyone else.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    The game is fun, the problem I ran into frequently, back when I used to play, was there there were a few combinations of guns that were incredibly OP and basically required they be used or you were essentially gimping yourself and allowing yourself to be slaughtered by everyone else.
    The game is fun, yeah. The crafting isn't really. I too hope they find the perfect balance in weapon crafting where no weapon is really OP.
    Matchmaking is still crap and takes a long time to get a game going.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

This game is fun reminds me of Hat Fortress 2. I like Gun Crafting, it has serious potential... With some minor tweaking of balance, this could definitely make the game.

Yesterday match making was horrendous but since then it seemed to quiet down and has become a-lot better. I can see myself playing this game for along time.

If you are not playing the game, then you are letting the game play you.

Twitter: @Hypnotikid

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

1 hour and 35 minutes in matchmaking....still no match found....I WANT TO PLAY THIS! NOW ! hope they fix this soon

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 15

They got blindsided on launch the 31'st. they had about maybe 100 concurrent players during closed beta, and got slapped by about 30,000 players since launch. not to mention their twitch tv launch day stream had over 1,600,000 viewers,(I'm being serious) they are working on the matchmaking servers, and making it so more concurrent players can play at any given time.

It's just taking a while to get these servers fixed, they do some work and find a tiny bug in what they've done. so they are working hard, trust me. give it a few days or maybe a week and it will be sorted out.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 72

Pros:
    -Gameplay is really fun and actually really solid
    -Base gameplay mechanics are free (guns, etc)
    -Simple, easy, but still engaging
    -Daily cosmetic item

Cons:
    -They boast customization, and while they allow it in guns, their characters cost around $20 to just have one unique outfit
    -They didn't expect to get so popular, but a ton of big youtubers covered their game plus everyone downloads free stuff from steam, so their North American servers take forever to queue

Honestly, if they reworked character customization and fixed their servers, the game would do great, but their launch is really hindering their success.

----

For everyone who can't get into a game:
    Australian servers aren't so bad and the ping is bearable. Also Competitive NA servers queue faster.
    ||(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧||

Playing:
    A bunch of 2013 games I missed.
    TERA: MT - Qewpid - Inactive
    TalesRunner: Phaun - CB tester - Inactive
    ArcheAge Sometimes