Conquer online questions

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default Conquer online questions

Hey guys I'm coming back to playing MMOs. Right now I play a bit of maplestory and some other games here and there but I remember a while back my brother and his friend played CO. Is it worth playing cuz it looked cool. Just gimme ur opinion on if I should try it. I like Pvp and I hear its PvP focused so ya. Thanks

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 17

It is PvP focused and it has a nice actiony gameplay but the game is a huge cash shop fest, not to mention very grindy.

Source: I played Conquer 1.0 back in the day when it wasn't as big of a cash shop fest (but still was). It's only gotten worse since then.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 21

I played the game back when the Ninja class came out and the community was a lot less... Conquer Online-ish than it was prior to that update, there was a lot less beginner zone camping, kill-stealing etc...
    Personally, i think it's just a really outdated game that is way past it's prime but hey, to each their own, you might enjoy the gameplay which is still exactly the same as it used to be but as Grable said - Beware of the Cash Shop.

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    It is PvP focused and it has a nice actiony gameplay but the game is a huge cash shop fest, not to mention very grindy.

Source: I played Conquer 1.0 back in the day when it wasn't as big of a cash shop fest (but still was). It's only gotten worse since then.
    1.0 was the shit. I was kinda sad when they added in that huge update that turned the entire game into pretty much a giant cash shop. It was around that time a lot of the team working on it left as well, I remember following one to his new game but I don't remember anything about it now, wonder how it turned out.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

So are there any good PvP games u guys suggest. Idk anything similar to conquer is good but I'm flexible and don't mind.