Would anyone be interested in earning subscriptions to Wakfu's Nox server?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default Would anyone be interested in earning subscriptions to Wakfu's Nox server?

I run a personal guild on the Nox server and it's a bit rough earning guild points for myself, so I was wondering if some of you ONRPGers would be interested in helping in exchange for subscriptions.

Here's my proposal:

Nox Initiation

Phase 1:
    I'll offer 1 week subscriptions to 20 interested players to try out the Nox server.

The sign up process will begin by the end of the week/next week through another ONRPG thread and redemption information will be provided through pm.

You are not obligated to join or stay in my guild during this phase.

However, you will have to join my guild at some point and earn 300 guild points if you wish to continue to phase 2.

You can easily earn 60 guild points per day by doing 3 simple quests (I'll even supply the materials for one of them). Additionally, you can earn 2 guild points per fight if you are partied with another guild member.

Phase 2:
    Eligible participants will receive another 1 week subscription for unrestricted access to the game.

Earn 1000 guild points by the end of week 2 if you wish to continue to phase 3.

Phase 3:
    Eligible participants will receive a 1 month subscription to the game. You may leave the guild and explore the game on your own.

For those who are still interested in the game after the 1 month subscription, you may contact me and rejoin the guild and earn 1200 points for another 1 month subscription.

Disclaimer: You may join and earn points with a maximum of 2 characters (essentially 120 guild points per day from just the quests).

If there is enough interest in this, then I will follow up with the registration thread before Tuesday (arrival of new update).
    Last edited by DransikFan; 02-04-2014 at 04:01 AM.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

im somewhat interested so i'll look more into it and reply again to thread/pm you if i do decide to join in

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

is this in the US version?

42 Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by cell59 View Post
    is this in the US version?
    Yes Nox is the American server.
    Currently Playing: Mabinogi
    Let me know if you wanna play too!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Is this the right website? http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg I'd like to try. It's kind of stressful grinding League of Legends accounts all day. I had an Eniripsa named Crocus in beta... Were beta accounts all wiped? I'm downloading it now.
    Wait - didn't Wakfu just go free to play? http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...akfu-fully-F2P
    Last edited by Phenoca; 02-04-2014 at 02:43 PM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

There's a free server, but it'll most likely have a cash shop/p2p model. I'm not sure where it is in terms of updates.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Is this the right website? http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg I'd like to try. It's kind of stressful grinding League of Legends accounts all day. I had an Eniripsa named Crocus in beta... Were beta accounts all wiped? I'm downloading it now.
    Wait - didn't Wakfu just go free to play? http://www.onrpg.com/boards/threads/...akfu-fully-F2P
    The F2P one is the SEA server. The global server is more of a freemium model.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i'm interested

Detective Kirby Reputation: 9
    Down that one road. Beside that big tree.

I'll join in also. Just pm me whenever you ready.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by DransikFan View Post
    There's a free server, but it'll most likely have a cash shop/p2p model. I'm not sure where it is in terms of updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    The F2P one is the SEA server. The global server is more of a freemium model.
    Oh I see - thanks.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast