Anyone got anything interesting to play?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Default Anyone got anything interesting to play?

Anyone playing anything entertaining till ESO?

I need somthing to burn time on till ESO hits the streets so far only been playin a tiny bit of Latale and poking at the tiny sparks of that game called Final fantasy xiv...

how are some of the other MMO's doing like SWTOR or TERA
    I been trying to find somthing but I dont wanna just randomly download everything and its mother

already wasted enough bandwidth downloading Guildwars 2 I started up my old 38 warrior and got slaughtered by lower level enemies thanks to the fail Level-Down system... and remembered WHY I quit befor and continued to uninstall it not to mention it seemed crazy dead tons of events on the map and not a soul around to do em

anyone can give me any details of somthing that might keep my attention for a while? v_v

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

it might not be your thing butt i'm playing an old game called Granado Espada - it still looks great for the most part!

you control 3 characters and can afk level and active level depends on how you want to play. It's pretty cash shop based but there are ways around it. It's a fun time waster for me cause i enjoy repetitive grinding and collecting new characters to level up.

but other than that why not try a MOBA like dota2 or smite?

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 245

I suggest Warframe. Its an action game with rpg elements, crafting, skills, different characters. Pretty cool. Its gaining a pretty big fallowing and getting regular updates. It also just had a ps4 release.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

Eh if you've got friends, I'd say give TF2 a try. I recently got back into it because all we do is just join random servers and dick around.

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

I've been playing TSW, Shores of Hazeron, Red Orchestra 2, and will begin playing Fallen Earth either tonight or tomorrow with some friends.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I have been playing skyrim a bit in preparation for ESO. There is also an ESO beta this weekend, and if you care to try browser based games I'm playing a fun one called Eldevin right now.

Currently Playing: Eldevin

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 14

i'm in the same boat as you i will check out eso this weekend i don't have high hopes it looks pretty standard and generic but who knows.
    Other then that i'm looking in to Aura Kingdom, the anime style mmo is usually not my cup of tea but at least in this one the characters aren't ultra tiny weird children with humongous bobbing heads

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rend View Post
    Anyone playing anything entertaining till ESO?

I need somthing to burn time on till ESO hits the streets so far only been playin a tiny bit of Latale and poking at the tiny sparks of that game called Final fantasy xiv...

how are some of the other MMO's doing like SWTOR or TERA
    I been trying to find somthing but I dont wanna just randomly download everything and its mother

already wasted enough bandwidth downloading Guildwars 2 I started up my old 38 warrior and got slaughtered by lower level enemies thanks to the fail Level-Down system... and remembered WHY I quit befor and continued to uninstall it not to mention it seemed crazy dead tons of events on the map and not a soul around to do em

anyone can give me any details of somthing that might keep my attention for a while? v_v
    Runescape! http://www.runescape.com/ No download just play and it's a lot of fun.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Wow alot of suggestions..
    I used to play Granado Espada I doubt i'd be able to get into it I always felt the auto-fighting was to much of a must in that game..

TSW I played as well but got bored due to near dead population on the server I played on I rarely saw anyone else and doing instances was took hours and hours to get into if at all...

Warframes is ok same for TF2 but I cant enjoy them with out friends to play with and non of mine play either of them sadly v_v
    the rest of the games suggested ill have to look into..

finding a mmo nowa days to keep your attention is such a pain lol

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

If you're interested, take a look at my thread. Good luck finding a game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast