Anyone got anything interesting to play?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Hawken isn't bad from time to time
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My 3D Character Artist Folio
    ---

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

Quote Originally Posted by Rend View Post
    Anyone playing anything entertaining till ESO?

I need somthing to burn time on till ESO hits the streets so far only been playin a tiny bit of Latale and poking at the tiny sparks of that game called Final fantasy xiv...

how are some of the other MMO's doing like SWTOR or TERA
    I been trying to find somthing but I dont wanna just randomly download everything and its mother

already wasted enough bandwidth downloading Guildwars 2 I started up my old 38 warrior and got slaughtered by lower level enemies thanks to the fail Level-Down system... and remembered WHY I quit befor and continued to uninstall it not to mention it seemed crazy dead tons of events on the map and not a soul around to do em

anyone can give me any details of somthing that might keep my attention for a while? v_v
    Latale is so cute, i love the pvp there hm i heard the storm update was suppose to increase the playerbase
    do people pvp alot more than before? i had so much fun wooping higher leveled people with my dagger traveler!

20 gigabytes worth it @ Tera, i would play hardcore if i had a computer that runs it, pvp server ftw probably should check youtube videos first though to hype yourself.

a good time waster is Sdgo, it might be annoying to get used to depending on your experiance with third person shooters ps. sorry for the ugly paints i wanted the yellow to be black T_T
    http://sd.cherrycredits.com - you could also try looking videos up by typing in sdgo on youtube

SWTOR imo is boring as hell, i rather play Eternal City all over again despite the low playerbase (im assuming this but it's still pretty fun running around a virtual game world based on the real life buildings with zombies/aliens trying to take over earth. gotta hate how i end up wanting to play korean mmorpgs when i want to play games in english with english friends leaning over Zombie Online (2d side scroller like DFO with zombies) or Talesweaver as well but im probably going to download cherrycredit's sdgo first since i have a few oceania friends playing it already
    Last edited by Ryukiri; 02-07-2014 at 11:11 AM.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    Latale is so cute, i love the pvp there hm i heard the storm update was suppose to increase the playerbase
    do people pvp alot more than before? i had so much fun wooping higher leveled people with my dagger traveler!

SWTOR imo is boring as hell, i rather play Eternal City all over again despite the low playerbase (im assuming this but it's still pretty fun running around a virtual game world based on the real life buildings with zombies/aliens trying to take over earth. gotta hate how i end up wanting to play korean mmorpgs when i want to play games in english with english friends leaning over Zombie Online (2d side scroller like DFO with zombies) or Talesweaver as well but im probably going to download cherrycredit's sdgo first since i have a few oceania friends playing it already
    wow Zombie Online looks fun and i remember playing eternal city ages ago i didnt realy get far becouse i cant read any of that stuff sadly
    and im not of a PVPer so i dont realy fool with any PVP stuff in mmo's nowa days

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 14

I second Eldevin
    When you kill 6 people in Unreal Tournament it's "Monster Kill",
    In Quake3 it's "Excellent", in Counter-Strike it's "Kicked by console"
    www.twitch.tv/desanex

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Woohoo! Get some more peeps on these servers so I can keeeeel you all in instanced PvP.

Currently Playing: Eldevin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12