• Option 2

7 41.18%
  • Option 3

6 35.29%
  • No Opinion

1 5.88%
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Default OnRPG Wakfu Guild Uniform Poll

UPDATE: Option 2 has won! Look forward to our additional guild uniform unlocking later today. Cheers! Count: 3-6-3-1

Since members of the OnRPG Wakfu guild wanted to hold a poll for what our uniform will be, I've created this thread. An actual poll system was needed, so no, this couldn't have worked on the existing thread. With 30-50 members, I'd say this is worth having at least until the poll is ended.

So anywho...

Option 1. We keep the default uniform which the majority of the guild seems to dislike and has stated they will not wear due to its apparent ugly appearance. Most of us will not fly our colors and thus our social status is hurt within the world even more than it already is. The plus side is that we instead focus our guild points on stat bonuses. Note that the default uniform does not come with pants and thus your chosen pants color for your class will show, thus ruining the color combination of the uniform.

Option 2. We purchase the Presplak uniform for 1,500 guild points, which we have enough for right now. It is agreed that this is a far better looking uniform but will set us back 1,500 guild points, which, while only taking a day to obtain, does take from our weekly allowance of 7,500. The bonus being that we have a uniform that members will actually wear and it comes with pants, thus looking a lot cleaner for the color set. The cons being that we are set back a stat upgrade (for 5% resist or 5% damage for the chosen element) or 2 (for +5HP and +5 lock).

Option 3. A large number of the guild goes without a uniform for possibly over a month. We focus on stat upgrades and then grind out an entire week of guild points (7,500) for the Samoussai uniform. This could take a month, up to a quarter of a year to fully obtain, depending on how long we wait to get the uniform. The pros being minor stat upgrades and a cooler uniform. The cons being the majority of the guild could very well be gone by then (This is OnRPG after all) and that our social status will drop even lower in-game.

So there you have it! Please vote for what you think is best!

To be clear, we can unlock all uniforms and use all of them at once if need be. For Option 1, we just focus on stats. Option 2 just sets us back a single day (1,500gp) but we get a better uniform. Option 3 is focus on stats for a month or a few months, then get a uniform that sets us back a week (7,500gp).
    Last edited by Jin-Roh; 02-08-2014 at 11:15 AM.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 23

I'm perfectly okay with the default skin, I think it looks great. I love the colors too. There is no reason to get the second skin because it is not much better than the default skin. The third skin looks really cool, but whether or not it is justifiable to purchase it depends on what other things are available for purchase with those points.

Quote Originally Posted by Geffreyy View Post
    I'm perfectly okay with the default skin, I think it looks great. I love the colors too. There is no reason to get the second skin because it is not much better than the default skin. The third skin looks really cool, but whether or not it is justifiable to purchase it depends on what other things are available for purchase with those points.
    Yeah, TBH, I don't get the hate for the default uniform. But either way, I would like us to sport our colors and gain social status for our guild.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 52

I really don't fancy the second one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

can I get an invite Ign vaaron

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

yeah screw it Shin go with option 1, lets pump out all our stats starting with lvl 1 buffs and working our way to get all hp,lock,ini,dodge,dmg and res, then we can focus on samu outfit

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

1st one KTHX

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

all looks whack

Alright, it's been half a day and a good amount of the guild voted, so Option 2 it is. Look forward to gaining access to the new guild uniform later today. For now, I'm off! *poof*

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 13

I don't play, but option 3 is clearly the coolest looking.
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger.

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons.

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS.

ArcheAge: 38 Gypsy. (Currently Playing)

Trove: On and off. 20 all classes.

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^