MMOs To Watch In 2014: Project Gorgon [Out Now!!!]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Xaenex View Post
    Haha, so you're Snow Lol, hey, I warned you about those bosses
    I remembered your warning, however I had quickly looted some nice gear that required cow level 5 so I asked in chat how to get cow level 5 and then decided to let the cow boss kill me in order to use the gear ^_^. It was a really fun experience being a cow for an hour... I eventually got a cow skill where I could chew the ground and get a piece a grass. Also when I tried to interact with the npcs and the other cows in town the reactions were pretty funny. Plus I think you have to be under such a curse in order to speak with Harry the Wolf.
    Quote Originally Posted by yuniuninuniun View Post
    I played a few hours of project gorgon like 2 weeks ago. It was fun and funny. But it felt really empty, so I stopped playing.
    I was even playing with a group of friends and it still felt empty.
    How do you mean "and it still felt empty."? Are you speaking about the overall player population? When I checked last night and also today there were about 14 people online both times. I would like for there to be more people playing it.
    Wakfu Asia: Applecart

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 13

Downloading now (I HATE playing games on a browser). Looks like it could be good. I saw this post the other day but totally missed the "Play Now" button on the page lol.
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger and counting...

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons and counting...

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS, and counting...

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28

I hate Browser-based games as well, which is why I'm so glad that they do have a client version. I've just never felt good playing on a browser, it has irked me since the early 2000s.

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 13

I hate Browser-based games as well, which is why I'm so glad that they do have a client version. I've just never felt good playing on a browser, it has irked me since the early 2000s.
    Same here, it also makes a game feel cheap. I don't care if the game is like the original WoW with graphics that literally look just like real life, if it's on a browser I'm ignoring it.
    Final Fantasy 14: Level 50 (ilvl 96) WHM, Level 50 (ilvl 90) BLM. Currently doing most endgame content.

Guild Wars 2: (Ehmry Bay) 64 Ranger and counting...

Diablo 3: 70 Wizard, 60 Demon Hunter, 60 Witch Doctor, 65 Paragons and counting...

Wildstar: 37 Spell Slinger DPS, and counting...

• ^Currently Active - Semi-Active^

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 16

I've always had an issue with browser-based mmorpgs as well. Additionally my computer is about 8 years old and having the internet browser open while trying to play a game is asking for major lag.
    Wakfu Asia: Applecart

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Harmful Insect View Post
    How do you mean "and it still felt empty."? Are you speaking about the overall player population? When I checked last night and also today there were about 14 people online both times. I would like for there to be more people playing it.
    Just the world felt empty. The landscape is pretty barren and the towns I visited were pretty dull. I guess it's just missing little details.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I didn't see any mention of PvP on the website or the video. Is PvP planned?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Looks nice. Maybe I try

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

Playing this atm and so far it's pretty awesome. Apparently in the tutorial cave there's a boss that will turn you into a cow if you don't kill it. I just ran into a player that got turned into a cow and asked for permission to milk it. The game story is pretty funny and interesting as well.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 69

I played for a bit, it's alpha but has a ton of potential.
    I have no doubt it will do well if the developers continue to work on it with the same passion they currently have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast