Tcg 3d

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    Rise of Mythos lets you summon cards based on their timer, so if its 6 you can summon them in 6 turns which makes rush decks aka 1-2 timer cards popular. unlike swordgirls there are alot of creatures male/female available and spell cards to deal damage to a target creature or enemy player, increase attack power, defense etc. (only archer has the hero damaging spells but its pretty rare to obtain) the card illustrations and ingame sprite is dashing!!
    there are also other titles Kings and Legends which was the first name, it's like another publisher renaming it, and another one is Ancient Summoners same game but ancient is the newest title not sure which has the most players though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Z43Z4C970" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Z43Z4C970"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Z43Z4C970" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Kingdoms CCG - this game has fine card illustrations but at first i thought it looked ugly but as you progress through the game the gameplay becomes interesting and the later cards look rather nice, like yugioh it has spell cards, equip cards, field spell cards but no tributes it uses a mana system where you replenish 2 mana every turn, it stacks so in 3 turns you get 6 mana and can summon a 6 mana use monster or use a spell worth that much mana (or use less and save mana etc)
    the hero also has 3 different spells that damages player/hero, increases your creature's attack power etc. the campaigns are pretty nice. im currently playing this right now - unlike some popular card games this game is linked with every other publishers like facebook/kongregate etc but i suggest playing on kongregate for free 35 kreds
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/AnticEnt/kingdoms-ccg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_G63KpFW98" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_G63KpFW98"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_G63KpFW98" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Well I think I will give Kaijudo another shot you might want to check it out as well Ryu, we could probably play together and they have RL cards as well.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Rise of Mythos lets you summon cards based on their timer, so if its 6 you can summon them in 6 turns which makes rush decks aka 1-2 timer cards popular.
    Yeah I beat a level 47 on my level 24, and several of level 28s before I hit level 20. It's like cheesing in SC2.

Kingdoms CCG
    I'll check it out! The interface reminds me of Kongai.

@Lycaean: Don't forget Nanover. I think it's exactly what you are looking for.
    Last edited by Phenoca; 02-11-2014 at 07:50 PM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Yeah I beat a level 47 on my level 24, and several of level 28s before I hit level 20. It's like cheesing in SC2.

I'll check it out! The interface reminds me of Kongai.

@Lycaean: Don't forget Nanover. I think it's exactly what you are looking for.
    Are you referring to this game http://www.kongregate.com/games/nanovor/nanovor? Cause thats more like an actual game instead of a TCG. I am also thinking of selling off my yugioh cards and hopefully some other TCG players might be able to tell me something at a card shop. I wish Remotay was around since he is a TCG fanatic as well maybe he could recommend or actually know something in what I am looking for. Well thanks everybody but after extensive research on my side I still have found zelch to replace my beloved game. So I guess at this point its time to hang up my card protectors lol. Who knows I might even go about making my own trading card game and create an online version as well..
    Last edited by Lycaean; 02-12-2014 at 01:44 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

If we're talking about strategical, well balanced and professionally managed TCG, then Magic The Gathering is probably the only correct answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    If we're talking about strategical, well balanced and professionally managed TCG, then Magic The Gathering is probably the only correct answer.
    Well as I said before I hated MtG mostly because majority of your deck is taken up with useless necessities such as Energies. As well it reminds me a lot of pokemon. It is why I threw and I mean literally threw away all of my MtG cards. Because the game was terrible in my own honest opinion. As well yugioh use to be well balanced. Till OTKs started poping up now its just to many quick turns and long phases I don't care for anymore. Back in my time we only had fusion now the whole syncro and one turn kills. Has made the game unbalanced also wizards of the coast is a terrible company. They retire cards, which is dumb meaning if you use a card from the first season of any of the TCGs you can't use them now. Which is really a horrible aspect that I don't want to be a part of. I do apologize if I have offended anyone.
    Last edited by Lycaean; 02-12-2014 at 06:14 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Yu-Gi-Oh had so many different rulesets, but on the ones I played the game wasn't balanced AT ALL. Like there were literary monsters that were outright stronger, but had the same requirements to summon (most can be summoned directly anyway).

I'm not sure what bothers you so much about Mana cards in Magic? It's simply what's NEEDED to create a perfect balance. Gradually increasing costs depending on usefulness of card. I can see how it sucks that when you already have enough money and you draw a mana card you slowly lose option on how to play, though. I think the trick is to use a lot of "draw x more cards" abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh had so many different rulesets, but on the ones I played the game wasn't balanced AT ALL. Like there were literary monsters that were outright stronger, but had the same requirements to summon (most can be summoned directly anyway).

I'm not sure what bothers you so much about Mana cards in Magic? It's simply what's NEEDED to create a perfect balance. Gradually increasing costs depending on usefulness of card. I can see how it sucks that when you already have enough money and you draw a mana card you slowly lose option on how to play, though. I think the trick is to use a lot of "draw x more cards" abilities.
    I don't know what gamesets you played with, but I had decent strategies because back in my time the cards in the deck were centered around a specific card or cards. Now there is no more centering or customizing its just straight OTK/Anti OTK. I find Mana to use a monsters attack utterly annoying. It isn't really a strategy it is more of a lets see who can get the first energy card and win. Also I prefer to have deck outs. I like those also rule sets in yugioh there was actually only one set that was changed recently the original had very little rules. But it was very well balanced cause I almost beat one of the champions if he didn't get all 5 exodia pieces lol. Anyways, I don't like Card games like MtG and Pokemon they feel like more of a costly job than a tcg that is done for fun/as a hobby. I apologize for the late reply my internet was down due to the ice storm that passed by.
    Last edited by Lycaean; 02-17-2014 at 12:29 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12