Tcg 3d

Hybrid View

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default Tcg 3d

Hey I am looking for a game similar to Yugioh Online Duel Accelerator but with 3D aspect. I am not much of a pokemon fan so lol. Also I want one that is downloadable and not browser based, with the ability to customize your own character. After all what fun is a game where you can't have your own specific look/tastes. I looked into Cardmon it didn't seem to be what I was looking for. In short I am looking for a TCG 3D Similar to Yugioh, with the ability to customize your own character and duel/battle/challenge NPCs not always another player as you run around cities/a city. If anyone has any information on this please do let me know. Also Wizards 101 not much of a fan of that style of game. For those who don't know TCG means Trading Card Game.
    Last edited by Lycaean; 02-10-2014 at 12:25 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Lycaean View Post
    Hey I am looking for a game similar to Yugioh Online Duel Accelerator but with 3D aspect. I am not much of a pokemon fan so lol. Also I want one that is downloadable and not browser based, with the ability to customize your own character. After all what fun is a game where you can't have your own specific look/tastes. I looked into Cardmon it didn't seem to be what I was looking for. In short I am looking for a TCG 3D Similar to Yugioh, with the ability to customize your own character and duel/battle/challenge NPCs not always another player as you run around cities/a city. If anyone has any information on this please do let me know. Also Wizards 101 not much of a fan of that style of game. For those who don't know TCG means Trading Card Game.
    Never played Yugioh but I know you can use Cockatrice to play cardgames online (it has pictures of every card uploaded). Or you could try one of the mainstream browserbased collectible card games... I forget which ones are good. Urban Rivals, PoxNora, Eredan, Alteil, TheFarWilds, ElementsTCG, Kongai, Carte, and Battleforge are a few that come to mind.

Lol - I mixed-up Eredan with Eldevin (MMO) and Eredon (GW2). Ok that's enough for now. But seriously there's dozens of online cardgames out there as good or better.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

Did you actually read his post he wants something downloadable. oh and carte is long gone.

there is no online game with 3d aspect especially with an avatar system and honestly there arn't any downloadable ones worth mentioning.

closest game is sadly a browser version and isn't really 3d but you have a character and cards to summon in the field and have them move a few squares then attack the target blocking you every turn. it might sound boring but as a yugioh v3 fan it was the only card game that i enjoyed because there were alot of pretty cards! there is a solo campaign to gain alot of experiance, daily quests that give guild points, 1v1 and 2v2 pvp, tournaments, party dungeon runs.

http://www.gamefuse.com/rise-of-mythos

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    Did you actually read his post he wants something downloadable. oh and carte is long gone.

there is no online game with 3d aspect especially with an avatar system and honestly there arn't any downloadable ones worth mentioning.

closest game is sadly a browser version and isn't really 3d but you have a character and cards to summon in the field and have them move a few squares then attack the target blocking you every turn. it might sound boring but as a yugioh v3 fan it was the only card game that i enjoyed because there were alot of pretty cards! there is a solo campaign to gain alot of experiance, daily quests that give guild points, 1v1 and 2v2 pvp, tournaments, party dungeon runs.

http://www.gamefuse.com/rise-of-mythos
    The link doesn't seem to work. Also sounds good I was a huge Yugioh fan as a kid. So playing something similar is good. Ryukiri you are such a girl "pretty cards" lol.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

I really miss Yugioh online v3 because i was fortunate not having to spend any money on my deck here is a video of mine
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

those greedy konamis always blow things away, i doubt they will release v4 despite the new gen anime released, what a wasted project..

i used to have another favorate online ccg game named Sword Girls but it was shut down TvT they had so many pretty cards and as you see there were hardly any boy cards lmao sad to see this game go, it was really fun doing dungeon runs, it wasn't that special but you recieve materials to forge a card in the lab. they kept making the game easier because who would want to go all the way up floor 100 these days..

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Not really sure about 3D aspects but the popular TCG MMOs right now are Hearthstone (from Blizzard) and Hex.