Tcg 3d

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default Tcg 3d

Hey I am looking for a game similar to Yugioh Online Duel Accelerator but with 3D aspect. I am not much of a pokemon fan so lol. Also I want one that is downloadable and not browser based, with the ability to customize your own character. After all what fun is a game where you can't have your own specific look/tastes. I looked into Cardmon it didn't seem to be what I was looking for. In short I am looking for a TCG 3D Similar to Yugioh, with the ability to customize your own character and duel/battle/challenge NPCs not always another player as you run around cities/a city. If anyone has any information on this please do let me know. Also Wizards 101 not much of a fan of that style of game. For those who don't know TCG means Trading Card Game.
    Last edited by Lycaean; 02-10-2014 at 12:25 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Lycaean View Post
    Hey I am looking for a game similar to Yugioh Online Duel Accelerator but with 3D aspect. I am not much of a pokemon fan so lol. Also I want one that is downloadable and not browser based, with the ability to customize your own character. After all what fun is a game where you can't have your own specific look/tastes. I looked into Cardmon it didn't seem to be what I was looking for. In short I am looking for a TCG 3D Similar to Yugioh, with the ability to customize your own character and duel/battle/challenge NPCs not always another player as you run around cities/a city. If anyone has any information on this please do let me know. Also Wizards 101 not much of a fan of that style of game. For those who don't know TCG means Trading Card Game.
    Never played Yugioh but I know you can use Cockatrice to play cardgames online (it has pictures of every card uploaded). Or you could try one of the mainstream browserbased collectible card games... I forget which ones are good. Urban Rivals, PoxNora, Eredan, Alteil, TheFarWilds, ElementsTCG, Kongai, Carte, and Battleforge are a few that come to mind.

Lol - I mixed-up Eredan with Eldevin (MMO) and Eredon (GW2). Ok that's enough for now. But seriously there's dozens of online cardgames out there as good or better.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

Did you actually read his post he wants something downloadable. oh and carte is long gone.

there is no online game with 3d aspect especially with an avatar system and honestly there arn't any downloadable ones worth mentioning.

closest game is sadly a browser version and isn't really 3d but you have a character and cards to summon in the field and have them move a few squares then attack the target blocking you every turn. it might sound boring but as a yugioh v3 fan it was the only card game that i enjoyed because there were alot of pretty cards! there is a solo campaign to gain alot of experiance, daily quests that give guild points, 1v1 and 2v2 pvp, tournaments, party dungeon runs.

http://www.gamefuse.com/rise-of-mythos

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    Did you actually read his post he wants something downloadable. oh and carte is long gone.

there is no online game with 3d aspect especially with an avatar system and honestly there arn't any downloadable ones worth mentioning.

closest game is sadly a browser version and isn't really 3d but you have a character and cards to summon in the field and have them move a few squares then attack the target blocking you every turn. it might sound boring but as a yugioh v3 fan it was the only card game that i enjoyed because there were alot of pretty cards! there is a solo campaign to gain alot of experiance, daily quests that give guild points, 1v1 and 2v2 pvp, tournaments, party dungeon runs.

http://www.gamefuse.com/rise-of-mythos
    The link doesn't seem to work. Also sounds good I was a huge Yugioh fan as a kid. So playing something similar is good. Ryukiri you are such a girl "pretty cards" lol.

I really miss Yugioh online v3 because i was fortunate not having to spend any money on my deck here is a video of mine
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

those greedy konamis always blow things away, i doubt they will release v4 despite the new gen anime released, what a wasted project..

i used to have another favorate online ccg game named Sword Girls but it was shut down TvT they had so many pretty cards and as you see there were hardly any boy cards lmao sad to see this game go, it was really fun doing dungeon runs, it wasn't that special but you recieve materials to forge a card in the lab. they kept making the game easier because who would want to go all the way up floor 100 these days..

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Not really sure about 3D aspects but the popular TCG MMOs right now are Hearthstone (from Blizzard) and Hex.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    I really miss Yugioh online v3 because i was fortunate not having to spend any money on my deck here is a video of mine
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucypEo1eSM" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucypEo1eSM"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucypEo1eSM" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul_1NTBH_7M" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul_1NTBH_7M"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul_1NTBH_7M" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

those greedy konamis always blow things away, i doubt they will release v4 despite the new gen anime released, what a wasted project..

i used to have another favorate online ccg game named Sword Girls but it was shut down TvT they had so many pretty cards and as you see there were hardly any boy cards lmao sad to see this game go, it was really fun doing dungeon runs, it wasn't that special but you recieve materials to forge a card in the lab. they kept making the game easier because who would want to go all the way up floor 100 these days..

Ya true but is that one game you were talking about is it like yugioh? Cause to myself it looks more like Magic the Gathering. Also the sword girls one is a boys game its more like look at those boobs lol. Nice cards in yugioh btw now yugioh is more unbalanced than what it use to be when it started.

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    Not really sure about 3D aspects but the popular TCG MMOs right now are Hearthstone (from Blizzard) and Hex.
    Ya the president seems good at Hex but the gameplay itself won't be enjoyable for someone like me.

When I say Yugioh I mean like how they have Monster, spell, and trap cards. Also it can be browser based and not 3d. I just want a bit of character creation/customization like an avatar picture or something. With a PvE function. Chat and a PvP function that lets you build your own custom decks with a guild system, and be able to trade cards and a card shop with booster packs, and starter decks etc. Things like that guys. Here is an image relating to mats that I am looking for. That can be played on PC or phone if possible. Another thing is I don't want cards that "level up". I mean really kinda takes the fun out of a TCG. One last thing I don't want a TCG where you can only use certain cards in PvE and PvP. I rather them all be usable on any side I play on PvE and PvP instead of only collecting one or both sides.

Mat -

Monster Card -

Spell Card -

Trap Card -

Monster Fusion Card (Doesn't have to be in the iTCG that you recommend but is a +) -

So any thoughts with a similar TCG like Yugioh guys? I am also not interested in hey let me put energy to attack. I want just an attack/defense styled game as well without energy like Magic the Gathering and Pokemon. I also want a bit of depth and strategy like yugioh as well. Some people said Shadow Era and Order and Chaos Duels were suppose to be similar but I don't really see much of a similarity to yugioh in them. It also would need a form of tribute summon not involving resources such as energy/mana to summon a monster/hero.

A Tribute Summon- in the OCG, previously called Sacrifice Summon) is a form of Normal Summoning a Level 5 or higher monster by Tributing another monster(s) you control. 5 stars and 6 require one Tribute, while 7 stars and higher require two Tributes.

Does anyone know if Kaijudo is similar to yugioh? Well I had hopes for Kaijudo after doing some research. But turns out I have to "select" a username from an already predetermined list. That kind of is a turn off for me since I use a similar name to any game I play so others can recognize me. It still sounds very well thought out and entertaining its a copy of Duel Masters. I also thing Shadow Era is a replacement for Yugioh just can't decide between the two. I also would like it if it had a real life card version as well not just a digital one.
    Last edited by Lycaean; 02-11-2014 at 04:07 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

When I say Yugioh I mean like how they have Monster, spell, and trap cards.
    Hearthstone

A Tribute Summon
    Warlock (in Hearthstone) has void terror which consumes the hp and attack of adjacent allies... Meh. Not every game is a Yugioh clone. Mana is way more popular but Rise of Mythos is rather unique in its summoning system. Though you said you did not like units leveling up. I don't know man. Hearthstone and Battleforge are high budget, so try them.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Hearthstone

Warlock (in Hearthstone) has void terror which consumes the hp and attack of adjacent allies... Meh. Not every game is a Yugioh clone. Mana is way more popular but Rise of Mythos is rather unique in its summoning system. Though you said you did not like units leveling up. I don't know man. Hearthstone and Battleforge are high budget, so try them.
    Well from what I have heard and seen Hearth is from WoW. Also Magic the Gathering and pokemon are pretty much the same game. Kaijudo wasn't very fun neither shadow Era. Well guess it is back to the drawing board and looked at battleforge not very entertaining looks rather boring imo. Battleforge reminds me more of an RTS styled game. Thanks for your suggestions though. Anyways I came back to yugioh to see the trash it is now. I remember when it first came out and got started etc. It was a well balanced game. Now its let me syncro summon 4 monsters to the field because huehue OTK - One turn Kill. Seriously us old school duelist have very little respect for the new school duelist. It is mostly involving for 1. I think Yugioh is getting ready to go bye bye, 2. New school just show no respect to the previous duelist and think they are gods but they jumped in after syncros came out to make them good, before that they more than likely sucked. It isn't about evolving but konami trashing yugioh and how it was meant to be played. So now us old school duelist are having to search for a new TCG that is more balanced and similar to it. Also I start college next month so gotta find something before then lol.
    Last edited by Lycaean; 02-11-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Rise of Mythos lets you summon cards based on their timer, so if its 6 you can summon them in 6 turns which makes rush decks aka 1-2 timer cards popular. unlike swordgirls there are alot of creatures male/female available and spell cards to deal damage to a target creature or enemy player, increase attack power, defense etc. (only archer has the hero damaging spells but its pretty rare to obtain) the card illustrations and ingame sprite is dashing!!
    there are also other titles Kings and Legends which was the first name, it's like another publisher renaming it, and another one is Ancient Summoners same game but ancient is the newest title not sure which has the most players though

YouTube Video

Kingdoms CCG - this game has fine card illustrations but at first i thought it looked ugly but as you progress through the game the gameplay becomes interesting and the later cards look rather nice, like yugioh it has spell cards, equip cards, field spell cards but no tributes it uses a mana system where you replenish 2 mana every turn, it stacks so in 3 turns you get 6 mana and can summon a 6 mana use monster or use a spell worth that much mana (or use less and save mana etc)
    the hero also has 3 different spells that damages player/hero, increases your creature's attack power etc. the campaigns are pretty nice. im currently playing this right now - unlike some popular card games this game is linked with every other publishers like facebook/kongregate etc but i suggest playing on kongregate for free 35 kreds
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/AnticEnt/kingdoms-ccg

YouTube Video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast