well I've been a ****ing mod here for 10 years

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    call me chicken strips Reputation: 534

Default well I've been a ****ing mod here for 10 years

and I love you all still

never thought this day would come but... wow, it did.

joined OnRPG Feb 7 2004
    became a mod sometime uh early 2004. like sometime in may 2004 I guess. I was a mod by august, but not in april according to archive.org.

I thought I would have done something with my life by now, like assassinate a president or become admin of this site. but really all I do is go on dates, drink (alcohol), and study shit like organic chemistry and speech disorders all day + all night.

some of ya'll might remember me being a little shit who played too many video games. some of you hopefully realize that's still the case.

anyway, how has yr life been since you joined onrpg? how's it going? let's open up a bit to each other.

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

I think my original account may have been in 2008-2009. Maybe...

Things that have changed?
    I have a job.
    I'm married.
    Baby on the way.

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Haha well we all love you to xenon!

Sh*t i joined back in 2006 an i was a forum dweller way before that but never had an account, pretty much all i did my life was play games all through high school. Never really saw a future for myself tbh all i wanted to do was go to college an get a good job so i wasnt like my real dad (loser an a piece of sh*t).

But pretty much screwed that up after high school i dropped outta college an just did drugs all the time an getting introuble all that good stuff now im having a kid in april, but regardless of what my issues are im gonna give my kid what i never had with my dad thats for sure an not leave her.

WE were all little shits who played to many games haha but we all grew up an shapin are life. haha sometimes i wish that i could be that kid again just siting infront of my pc not worrying about a thing in the world, Just focusing on getting lvl 80 or some crap in a game or pwning some noobs for fun.

All in all i didnt really see any of this shit happening in my life but i guess sh*t happens for a reason ya know? Hope some peoples life are better tho gotta wish the best for my fellow onrpgers <3 Love ya'll!

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I'm married.
    Baby on the way.
    Grats farmer on the marriage and the baby got one of my own coming in about a month

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Think I joined in March 2005, became a mod around July of that same year.

Quit and rejoined the mod squad at least five times. Even banned myself once.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I think I had an account prior to this one, but I honestly can't remember. If I didn't, I was lurking around since late 2006 or early 2007. The only differences in my life between now and then are that I'm not attending school, I live in Kansas, and I sometimes get paid to play (and write about) games now.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182

Since the beginning of my reign I've never liked any of you and that, I assure you, hasn't changed.
    Currently best in:
    Mabinogi
    TF2

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

joined in 7th grade, in college now.

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Catling View Post
    Since the beginning of my reign I've never liked any of you and that, I assure you, hasn't changed.
    Holy shit it's Caladin Patling.

Elsa! :3 Reputation: 572

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Catling View Post
    I thought you liked me!

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

General Manager Reputation: 353

To be honest I'm an MMORPG forum goer that no one ever liked. So I took over OnRPG and then subverted MMOHuts in my plans for MMO world domination.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Stop being a dirty hobo and pay the cheap monthly sub. - FarmerM

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Elsword
    History: FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast