guys i got a question about the neverwinter nights series

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Default guys i got a question about the neverwinter nights series

i got neverwinternights diamond edtion. dont wanna say how i got it lol.

but whats is the total hours of game time for it? between the base game and the xpacks

i am on chapter 2 on the base game and really enjoying it so far. but dont wanna beat it in a few days. so how long is the game?

aslo with never winter nights 2 got the complete edtion how long is that one as well? havent not played to much of this one has spells seem to cause lag for me?

thanks guys. this is a great series and if when ever i get money i will buy both off gog if i can get a prepaid card that is lol
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

call me chicken strips Reputation: 534

NWN is a classic. Hordes of the Underdark is a great expansion. Neither are terribly long, but neither are they short.

NWN2 is OK. Its expansion Mask of the Betrayer is considered incredible; haven't gotten a chance to play it.

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 233

Personally only played the first, but put hundreds of hours into the multiplayer on a capture the flag custom gametype.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 299

NWN is a classic because of the massive amount of user made content and the ability it gave to players to be creative. the single player campaign in the original nwn was mediocre as hell.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

The Undead Reputation: 447

Don't worry about being done with NWN any time soon, there are vast amounts of excellent player made campaigns waiting for you on the internets.

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    Don't worry about being done with NWN any time soon, there are vast amounts of excellent player made campaigns waiting for you on the internets.
    any you recommend?
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182

Vanilla nwn is kinda garbage, but you'll have fun with the expansions. What made my experience with nwn so great was the online function, the many player created worlds where you could roleplay and stuff, and all the custom made stuff. The community really made the game and it still is quite active, though rather small now and declining, but for such an old game.....impressive. The most popular server is a cyber server now; maybe you are interested in that. >.>....<.<

nwn2's singleplayer campaign is a lot better, but the multiplayer experience pales compared to that of nwn1. Well it used to, but due to heavy modding it received that's been more or less taken care of too and it got a good influx of roleplayers to get your dnd fix.

Anyway, donno how long it'll last for you, you can download campaigns and stuff like others pointed out. I played it (the multiplayer) for over 9 years now. Still have it on my PC.

BTW, I donno your financial situation, but if you have the money to spare, stop being a sucka and get it from gog.com. Usually they have deals there where you can net all dnd games for 10 dollars or so and baldur's gate 1&2, planescape torment's singleplayer > nwn any day.
    Last edited by Paladin Catling; 02-12-2014 at 06:00 PM.
    Currently best in:
    Mabinogi
    TF2

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 299

i don't know if this is still the place to get all that sweet nwn fan-content, but it was like ten years ago.

http://nwvault.ign.com/
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    i don't know if this is still the place to get all that sweet nwn fan-content, but it was like ten years ago.

http://nwvault.ign.com/
    i took a look there last night but dont know which ones is good to download ^^

Olpah's Object Reputation: 17

Play the first one on some online servers, you should also take a screenshot of the server list cuz i honestly might go back an play it again. Played the first NWN for like 5 years an had a blast.

R.I.P Tupac Amaru Shakur

1971-1996

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world."

Tupac Shakur