Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 60

Thread: Asian girls want my babies, what do?

  1. #26
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204
    FarmerM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,263
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Boooooo! Monogamy! Boooooooo!

  2. #27
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Maybe you should show them this thread, that should limit your choices a bit.

  3. #28
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 640
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hitman Victor
    Posts
    6,309
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Whenever there is doubt, there is no doubt.

    You are approaching this from the wrong direction. You are comfortable enough with your situation to boast about it. You are not comfortable with it being permanent. Finally you aren't comfortable with making a move into any direction.
    Sounds like you are stuck. Get a plan fast, or you will slip from the spot where you have lost initiative to the spot where it's out of reach.

    Also, be conscientious in regards to your and more so everyone else's health.
    Last edited by Ronin; 02-12-2014 at 01:59 PM.

    Stay frosty.

  4. #29
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 257
    Phenoca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    6,172
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    Btw I run feeding programs out here for malnourished school children
    Best... Job... No wonders everyone wants you.

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    This thread is offensive, arrogant, and repulsive. [...] Obviously your true intention was not to actually receive advice, but to brag and boost your own ego,
    Wow. He posted photos because people asked him to. Do you know that in some countries it is normal for random girls and guys to be hugging? My aunt literally glared at me with a shocked body language when I refused to hug her female friends. (Meanwhile in Canada I get excommunicated for blushing in front of a girl and phoning her.)
    Last edited by Phenoca; 02-12-2014 at 02:28 PM.

  5. #30
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 146
    KEV1N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    817
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    This thread is offensive, arrogant, and repulsive.
    Here we go...

  6. #31
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    There are times bro where you just have to tell a girl you want to smash. If you were bummy, unattractive, and broke this would be different! But you're not. These women might just go cause you're doing something.

  7. #32
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,112
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    are they legal ?
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  8. #33
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 83
    M1nGs3N4yuk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    2,489
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    They're hitting on you not because they like you. It's because you're American and they want to get out of the Philippines. I'm Vietnamese so I hear these stories all the time. (It's not just from Vietnam but it's quite common in the poorer countries of Asia) My brother and brother-in-law had the same experiences when they took a vacation in Vietnam.

  9. #34
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Best... Job... No wonders everyone wants you.


    Wow. He posted photos because people asked him to. Do you know that in some countries it is normal for random girls and guys to be hugging? My aunt literally glared at me with a shocked body language when I refused to hug her female friends. (Meanwhile in Canada I get excommunicated for blushing in front of a girl and phoning her.)
    What does hugging have anything to do with the offensive remarks he made and the fan-service creepy picture posting? (Also, you weren't excommunicated for blushing and phoning a girl. We both know the actual reason. Why do you bring up irrelevant shit all the time?)

    Are you ignoring everything in the original post on purpose or are you just really that ignorant? These girls are people, not sex toys to be played with and boasted about on a forum like they're a trophy. Despite the constant enabling guys do to each other, this behavior is not okay, considerate, or mature. I find it immensely sad that I even have to point that out and I'm met with rebellious responses. I bet most, if not all, of those women would not give him a chance if they read this thread.

    Do I REALLY have to bring out the daughter comparison? Would you want some horny guys on the internet posting your daughter's pictures, commenting on her beauty and how he should "try" her out like she's a shoe to be discarded if he happens to fit better in the other shoe he is simultaneously trying? You know women have feelings, right? Act like it.

  10. #35
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 480
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,879
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    What does hugging will anything to do with the offensive remarks he made and the fan-service creepy picture posting? (Also, you weren't excommunicated for blushing and phoning a girl. We both know the actual reason. Why do you bring up irrelevant shit all the time?)

    Are you ignoring everything in the original post on purpose or are you just really that ignorant? These girls are people, not sex toys to be played with and boasted about on a forum like they're a trophy. Despite the constant enabling guys do to each other, this behavior is not okay, considerate, or mature. I find it immensely sad that I even have to point that out and I'm met with rebellious responses. I bet most, if not all, of those women would not give him a chance if they read this thread.

    Do I REALLY have to bring out the daughter comparison? Would you want some horny guys on the internet posting your daughter's pictures, commenting on her beauty and how he should "try" her out like she's a shoe to be discarded if he happens to fit better in the other shoe he is simultaneously trying? You know women have feelings, right? Act like it.
    Although OP's post could've been better worded to come off a lot less as a brandish of bravado, he is in fact asking how does he find the right one. He mentions that he doesn't just want to hit and run, but rather find the right one. In the words of Drake, "How you supposed to find the one if anyone will come with you." I can see why he's asking cause he's really a ticket out of the country once married.

  11. #36
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Although OP's post could've been better worded to come off a lot less as a brandish of bravado, he is in fact asking how does he find the right one. He mentions that he doesn't just want to hit and run, but rather find the right one. In the words of Drake, "How you supposed to find the one if anyone will come with you." I can see why he's asking cause he's really a ticket out of the country once married.
    I would have been perfectly fine with the thread if such phrases like "My problem is that while I would love to plow every cutie available and colonize the whole country with an army of little Fil-Am babies," were excluded. "It's like looking at a restaurant menu and trying to pick what to order because everything looks so delicious." Women are not...legally food.

    While his comments were likely for comedic effect, over-exaggerated, etc., the whole vibe of the thread and his approach were very offensive and arrogant, and essentially apart of a greater issue that exists to this day. I still believe that it was mostly intended to brag and less about legitimate advice, but rather used that as an excuse to go forward posting the thread, especially considering that the advice is obvious and one dimensional. It's not like we can actually give any advice better than "date one." It's the only way to actually know 100% if you are compatible with someone. We are not psychic, and we have not personally met these women to analyze their personalities.

    Moreover, he does imply he would prefer to "plow" every one of them, but will refrain because these girls want courtship. In other words, they're girls. With feelings. Like in every country.

    You can't expect to acquire and maintain a healthy relationship if you continue to think and express yourself this way. This is probably the best advice he's gotten yet.

  12. #37
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 640
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hitman Victor
    Posts
    6,309
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

    Stay frosty.

  13. #38
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 110
    Chiyeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    | (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
    Posts
    1,169
    Rep Power
    7

    Default



    DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase


  14. #39
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,031
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    They just seem friendly, I dunno if it's all that serious.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  15. #40
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 104
    The Great Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I would have been perfectly fine with the thread if such phrases like "My problem is that while I would love to plow every cutie available and colonize the whole country with an army of little Fil-Am babies," were excluded. "It's like looking at a restaurant menu and trying to pick what to order because everything looks so delicious." Women are not...legally food.

    While his comments were likely for comedic effect, over-exaggerated, etc., the whole vibe of the thread and his approach were very offensive and arrogant, and essentially apart of a greater issue that exists to this day. I still believe that it was mostly intended to brag and less about legitimate advice, but rather used that as an excuse to go forward posting the thread, especially considering that the advice is obvious and one dimensional. It's not like we can actually give any advice better than "date one." It's the only way to actually know 100% if you are compatible with someone. We are not psychic, and we have not personally met these women to analyze their personalities.

    Moreover, he does imply he would prefer to "plow" every one of them, but will refrain because these girls want courtship. In other words, they're girls. With feelings. Like in every country.

    You can't expect to acquire and maintain a healthy relationship if you continue to think and express yourself this way. This is probably the best advice he's gotten yet.
    Just go away please.

  16. #41
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 257
    Phenoca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    6,172
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    Good idea. Dota 2 is like a national sport here.
    I remember last year I stopped to watch this guy playing Fizz at the library (a LoL-champion) for like ten minutes. Then after the game he showed me his profile very quickly. I saw what division he was in and left immediately without saying a word. I am thinking now that I should have said "Nice, man!" or something positive, but I just turned and walked-away. He was silver, I was plat, so I just lost all interest. Now of course, if you're not going to be playing videogames 24 hours a day, then I certainly recommend checking their college marks. An education is sort of what gets you a career, and proves you have work habits. But for me, I value elo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiyeon View Post
    When is Onigiri Open Beta?

  17. #42
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Just go away please.
    LOL What legitimate reason do I have to obey your command, internet stranger? When you grow out of your highchair, lemme know.

  18. #43
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 257
    Phenoca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    6,172
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Int...ror_1/?dMzXqcb
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaaz.org
    Dear friends,



    Thousands of East Africans have been kidnapped by sadistic gangs, and tortured in Egypt’s Sinai until their families pay huge ransoms for their freedom. If we show Egypt’s leaders that this dirty secret is out and damaging the Sinai’s tourism reputation, we can force them to end the horror. Sign now:

    SIGN THE PETITION
    Nine months pregnant and in chains, Haben's* torturers beat her ruthlessly demanding a $35,000 ransom from her husband. She gave birth in shackles, beside other terrified captives, with only rusty metal to cut the umbilical cord. It's unbelievable that this is happening in 2014!

    Amazingly Haben survived -- but she is one of thousands of East Africans who have been abducted by criminal trafficking rings, and tortured in Egypt’s Sinai until their desperate families pay huge ransoms for their freedom. If we can show Egypt’s leaders that this dirty secret is out and damaging the Sinai’s tourism reputation as the ‘Red Sea Riviera’, they could break the trafficking rings, and free these slaves.

    Every hour these men, women and children are in captivity is an hour too long. Sign the urgent petition now and forward it to everyone. When we reach 1 million signers, Avaaz will raise a massive media storm to pressure Egypt to act:

    http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Int...MzXqcb&v=35814
    (This is where you should be directing your feminist indignation at, Tuxedo. Not at foreign aid workers.)

  19. #44
    Banned Reputation: 302

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Rainbow
    Posts
    1,073
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Int...ror_1/?dMzXqcb

    (This is where you should be directing your feminist indignation at, Tuxedo. Not at foreign aid workers.)
    Why are you assuming that I don't direct my attention to other misfortunes elsewhere already? More importantly, why must I disregard posting to this thread, that I have the free will to do, just because YOU think I should be volunteering in Africa right now? Don't tell me where I should be directing my attention towards. Nor imply that I should refrain from applying my opinion where it's needed.

    I mean, if you want to be fair, you should also allow me to command you and follow through, since you expect me to, or at the very least, hope I do. Stop typing irrelevant shit to me.
    Last edited by TuxedoSam; 02-14-2014 at 12:28 AM.

  20. #45
    Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 30
    Aktillum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    So I'm spending V-Day with the one girl I really like, I'll probably cook her dinner and all that stuff. I just erased another chicks number from my phone, she seemed really cute and nice but she started calling me "sweety" and "honey" in texts like 2 days after meeting her, and I was like ok w/e maybe she fell hard fast cause I'm so damn guwapo...then she starts texting me about her financial problems. Eff that, I already went through that ride with an ex-gf.

    Currently Playing: Achaea

  21. #46
    Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 248
    Kamilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,611
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    So I'm spending V-Day with the one girl I really like, I'll probably cook her dinner and all that stuff. I just erased another chicks number from my phone, she seemed really cute and nice but she started calling me "sweety" and "honey" in texts like 2 days after meeting her, and I was like ok w/e maybe she fell hard fast cause I'm so damn guwapo...then she starts texting me about her financial problems. Eff that, I already went through that ride with an ex-gf.
    Maybe she just wants to let it all out, maybe her financial problems are really killing her, and she needs an outlet. :c
    Haha, well, have fun tomorrow! Or.. today, don't know what time it is over there.

  22. #47
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,833
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    1. Drink alcohol
    2. Fill them with babies, consecutively
    3. Do whatever the hell you want
    4. Walk away and light a cigar

    The last two bits I stole from Bender. Bender is never wrong.

  23. #48
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 104
    The Great Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    LOL What legitimate reason do I have to obey your command, internet stranger? When you grow out of your highchair, lemme know.
    Your post have been nothing but starting drama because no one feels the same way you do about this thread. You're also very annoying so I think those are legitimate reasons for you to go away. Everyone here probably feels the same way as I do, but I'm just being vocal about it.

    I swear, Feminist always make things not fun.

    Last edited by The Great Beyond; 02-14-2014 at 07:00 PM.

  24. #49
    Game Journalist Reputation: 64
    Pwarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    804
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I was going to say that I wanted to move there...up until I saw the spider.

    I scream like a girl when I see any kind of spider..let alone that godzilla looking thing.
    Currently Playing: Paladins, Fallout 4 Random Steam Games

    What the hell is a Pwarp?

  25. #50
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 146
    KEV1N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    817
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    I scream like a girl when I see any kind of spider..let alone that godzilla looking thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •