Asian girls want my babies, what do?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

There are times bro where you just have to tell a girl you want to smash. If you were bummy, unattractive, and broke this would be different! But you're not. These women might just go cause you're doing something.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 246

are they legal ?
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

They're hitting on you not because they like you. It's because you're American and they want to get out of the Philippines. I'm Vietnamese so I hear these stories all the time. (It's not just from Vietnam but it's quite common in the poorer countries of Asia) My brother and brother-in-law had the same experiences when they took a vacation in Vietnam.

Rock Man Reputation: 84

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Best... Job... No wonders everyone wants you.

Wow. He posted photos because people asked him to. Do you know that in some countries it is normal for random girls and guys to be hugging? My aunt literally glared at me with a shocked body language when I refused to hug her female friends. (Meanwhile in Canada I get excommunicated for blushing in front of a girl and phoning her.)
    What does hugging have anything to do with the offensive remarks he made and the fan-service creepy picture posting? (Also, you weren't excommunicated for blushing and phoning a girl. We both know the actual reason. Why do you bring up irrelevant shit all the time?)

Are you ignoring everything in the original post on purpose or are you just really that ignorant? These girls are people, not sex toys to be played with and boasted about on a forum like they're a trophy. Despite the constant enabling guys do to each other, this behavior is not okay, considerate, or mature. I find it immensely sad that I even have to point that out and I'm met with rebellious responses. I bet most, if not all, of those women would not give him a chance if they read this thread.

Do I REALLY have to bring out the daughter comparison? Would you want some horny guys on the internet posting your daughter's pictures, commenting on her beauty and how he should "try" her out like she's a shoe to be discarded if he happens to fit better in the other shoe he is simultaneously trying? You know women have feelings, right? Act like it.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Insert pseudo-philosophical quote here (and don't forget the italics): Be careful of how you misrepresent others, tomorrow or today, for the misrepresentation you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    <link>My animelist: Sailor Moon</link>

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    What does hugging will anything to do with the offensive remarks he made and the fan-service creepy picture posting? (Also, you weren't excommunicated for blushing and phoning a girl. We both know the actual reason. Why do you bring up irrelevant shit all the time?)

Are you ignoring everything in the original post on purpose or are you just really that ignorant? These girls are people, not sex toys to be played with and boasted about on a forum like they're a trophy. Despite the constant enabling guys do to each other, this behavior is not okay, considerate, or mature. I find it immensely sad that I even have to point that out and I'm met with rebellious responses. I bet most, if not all, of those women would not give him a chance if they read this thread.

Do I REALLY have to bring out the daughter comparison? Would you want some horny guys on the internet posting your daughter's pictures, commenting on her beauty and how he should "try" her out like she's a shoe to be discarded if he happens to fit better in the other shoe he is simultaneously trying? You know women have feelings, right? Act like it.
    Although OP's post could've been better worded to come off a lot less as a brandish of bravado, he is in fact asking how does he find the right one. He mentions that he doesn't just want to hit and run, but rather find the right one. In the words of Drake, "How you supposed to find the one if anyone will come with you." I can see why he's asking cause he's really a ticket out of the country once married.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Rock Man Reputation: 84

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Although OP's post could've been better worded to come off a lot less as a brandish of bravado, he is in fact asking how does he find the right one. He mentions that he doesn't just want to hit and run, but rather find the right one. In the words of Drake, "How you supposed to find the one if anyone will come with you." I can see why he's asking cause he's really a ticket out of the country once married.
    I would have been perfectly fine with the thread if such phrases like "My problem is that while I would love to plow every cutie available and colonize the whole country with an army of little Fil-Am babies," were excluded. "It's like looking at a restaurant menu and trying to pick what to order because everything looks so delicious." Women are not...legally food.

While his comments were likely for comedic effect, over-exaggerated, etc., the whole vibe of the thread and his approach were very offensive and arrogant, and essentially apart of a greater issue that exists to this day. I still believe that it was mostly intended to brag and less about legitimate advice, but rather used that as an excuse to go forward posting the thread, especially considering that the advice is obvious and one dimensional. It's not like we can actually give any advice better than "date one." It's the only way to actually know 100% if you are compatible with someone. We are not psychic, and we have not personally met these women to analyze their personalities.

Moreover, he does imply he would prefer to "plow" every one of them, but will refrain because these girls want courtship. In other words, they're girls. With feelings. Like in every country.

You can't expect to acquire and maintain a healthy relationship if you continue to think and express yourself this way. This is probably the best advice he's gotten yet.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Insert pseudo-philosophical quote here (and don't forget the italics): Be careful of how you misrepresent others, tomorrow or today, for the misrepresentation you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    <link>My animelist: Sailor Moon</link>

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Stay frosty.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

They just seem friendly, I dunno if it's all that serious.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

I have never personally been to Asian countries, but I have watched a lot of documentaries, travel videos, and dramas that have led me to believe that the majority of Asians are not attractive.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 74

I would have been perfectly fine with the thread if such phrases like "My problem is that while I would love to plow every cutie available and colonize the whole country with an army of little Fil-Am babies," were excluded. "It's like looking at a restaurant menu and trying to pick what to order because everything looks so delicious." Women are not...legally food.

While his comments were likely for comedic effect, over-exaggerated, etc., the whole vibe of the thread and his approach were very offensive and arrogant, and essentially apart of a greater issue that exists to this day. I still believe that it was mostly intended to brag and less about legitimate advice, but rather used that as an excuse to go forward posting the thread, especially considering that the advice is obvious and one dimensional. It's not like we can actually give any advice better than "date one." It's the only way to actually know 100% if you are compatible with someone. We are not psychic, and we have not personally met these women to analyze their personalities.

Moreover, he does imply he would prefer to "plow" every one of them, but will refrain because these girls want courtship. In other words, they're girls. With feelings. Like in every country.

You can't expect to acquire and maintain a healthy relationship if you continue to think and express yourself this way. This is probably the best advice he's gotten yet.
    Just go away please.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast