Asian girls want my babies, what do?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    Good idea. Dota 2 is like a national sport here.
    I remember last year I stopped to watch this guy playing Fizz at the library (a LoL-champion) for like ten minutes. Then after the game he showed me his profile very quickly. I saw what division he was in and left immediately without saying a word. I am thinking now that I should have said "Nice, man!" or something positive, but I just turned and walked-away. He was silver, I was plat, so I just lost all interest. Now of course, if you're not going to be playing videogames 24 hours a day, then I certainly recommend checking their college marks. An education is sort of what gets you a career, and proves you have work habits. But for me, I value elo.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiyeon View Post
    When is Onigiri Open Beta?
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Just go away please.
    LOL What legitimate reason do I have to obey your command, internet stranger? When you grow out of your highchair, lemme know.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Int...ror_1/?dMzXqcb
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaaz.org
    Dear friends,

Thousands of East Africans have been kidnapped by sadistic gangs, and tortured in Egypt’s Sinai until their families pay huge ransoms for their freedom. If we show Egypt’s leaders that this dirty secret is out and damaging the Sinai’s tourism reputation, we can force them to end the horror. Sign now:

SIGN THE PETITION
    Nine months pregnant and in chains, Haben's* torturers beat her ruthlessly demanding a $35,000 ransom from her husband. She gave birth in shackles, beside other terrified captives, with only rusty metal to cut the umbilical cord. It's unbelievable that this is happening in 2014!

Amazingly Haben survived -- but she is one of thousands of East Africans who have been abducted by criminal trafficking rings, and tortured in Egypt’s Sinai until their desperate families pay huge ransoms for their freedom. If we can show Egypt’s leaders that this dirty secret is out and damaging the Sinai’s tourism reputation as the ‘Red Sea Riviera’, they could break the trafficking rings, and free these slaves.

Every hour these men, women and children are in captivity is an hour too long. Sign the urgent petition now and forward it to everyone. When we reach 1 million signers, Avaaz will raise a massive media storm to pressure Egypt to act:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Int...MzXqcb&v=35814
    (This is where you should be directing your feminist indignation at, Tuxedo. Not at foreign aid workers.)
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/Int...ror_1/?dMzXqcb

(This is where you should be directing your feminist indignation at, Tuxedo. Not at foreign aid workers.)
    Why are you assuming that I don't direct my attention to other misfortunes elsewhere already? More importantly, why must I disregard posting to this thread, that I have the free will to do, just because YOU think I should be volunteering in Africa right now? Don't tell me where I should be directing my attention towards. Nor imply that I should refrain from applying my opinion where it's needed.

I mean, if you want to be fair, you should also allow me to command you and follow through, since you expect me to, or at the very least, hope I do. Stop typing irrelevant shit to me.
    Last edited by TuxedoSam; 02-13-2014 at 11:28 PM.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Fat Bowser Reputation: 30

So I'm spending V-Day with the one girl I really like, I'll probably cook her dinner and all that stuff. I just erased another chicks number from my phone, she seemed really cute and nice but she started calling me "sweety" and "honey" in texts like 2 days after meeting her, and I was like ok w/e maybe she fell hard fast cause I'm so damn guwapo...then she starts texting me about her financial problems. Eff that, I already went through that ride with an ex-gf.

Currently Playing: Achaea

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 134

Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    So I'm spending V-Day with the one girl I really like, I'll probably cook her dinner and all that stuff. I just erased another chicks number from my phone, she seemed really cute and nice but she started calling me "sweety" and "honey" in texts like 2 days after meeting her, and I was like ok w/e maybe she fell hard fast cause I'm so damn guwapo...then she starts texting me about her financial problems. Eff that, I already went through that ride with an ex-gf.
    Maybe she just wants to let it all out, maybe her financial problems are really killing her, and she needs an outlet. :c
    Haha, well, have fun tomorrow! Or.. today, don't know what time it is over there.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

1. Drink alcohol
    2. Fill them with babies, consecutively
    3. Do whatever the hell you want
    4. Walk away and light a cigar

The last two bits I stole from Bender. Bender is never wrong.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 74

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    LOL What legitimate reason do I have to obey your command, internet stranger? When you grow out of your highchair, lemme know.
    Your post have been nothing but starting drama because no one feels the same way you do about this thread. You're also very annoying so I think those are legitimate reasons for you to go away. Everyone here probably feels the same way as I do, but I'm just being vocal about it.

I swear, Feminist always make things not fun.

Last edited by KREVA; 02-14-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

I was going to say that I wanted to move there...up until I saw the spider.

I scream like a girl when I see any kind of spider..let alone that godzilla looking thing.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Pwarp View Post
    I scream like a girl when I see any kind of spider..let alone that godzilla looking thing.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast