Asian girls want my babies, what do?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

Huntsmen spiders are quite docile and will rarely bite humans. They make good deterrents for other insects too, and pests.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    no one feels the same way you do about this thread. Everyone here probably feels the same way as I do, but I'm just being vocal about it.
    Probably, but that doesn't mean I'm not right. In my experience of defending injustices and rejecting shitty behavior, most people are afraid to vocalize against a majority of people who defend shitty things. No one wants to be the target, so they suppress their own opinion or convince themselves that the injustice/behavior is justified/acceptable.

Trey expressed a small example of this. It wouldn't surprise me if he retracts what he said for his own protection and to not be associated with someone who makes herself the "minority."

In high school, I was typically the only person who stood up for people being made fun of, and in the process I was also ostracized.

I probably shouldn't expect people to have an inkling of morality on an internet forum that consists of such a diverse community that frequently indulges in shitty behavior such as racism, homophobia, sexism, etc. So in a sense, you are right. I should seek a feminist forum where I'm more likely to be met with respectable responses and people.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

The Undead Reputation: 417

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    morality

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    Probably, but that doesn't mean I'm not right. In my experience of defending injustices and rejecting shitty behavior, most people are afraid to vocalize against a majority of people who defend shitty things. No one wants to be the target, so they suppress their own opinion or convince themselves that the injustice/behavior is justified/acceptable.

Trey expressed a small example of this. It wouldn't surprise me if he retracts what he said for his own protection and to not be associated with someone who makes herself the "minority."

In high school, I was typically the only person who stood up for people being made fun of, and in the process I was also ostracized.

I probably shouldn't expect people to have an inkling of morality on an internet forum that consists of such a diverse community that frequently indulges in shitty behavior such as racism, homophobia, sexism, etc. So in a sense, you are right. I should seek a feminist forum where I'm more likely to be met with respectable responses and people.
    Oh. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh!

You want to discuss morality? This will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post

Let me redirect you to page 3.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

I don't want to wrap my mind too much around what the spin here is, but that "just go away" posting was an incredibly unnecessary thing to write...

Stay frosty.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post

# ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    So I'm spending V-Day with the one girl I really like, I'll probably cook her dinner and all that stuff. I just erased another chicks number from my phone, she seemed really cute and nice but she started calling me "sweety" and "honey" in texts like 2 days after meeting her, and I was like ok w/e maybe she fell hard fast cause I'm so damn guwapo...then she starts texting me about her financial problems. Eff that, I already went through that ride with an ex-gf.
    How'd the date go?
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

< Insert predictable, stereotypical bandwagon post here. >

call me chicken strips Reputation: 500

TuxedoSam is right.

Ya'll have no idea how to have a non-offensive conversation.

Let's not talk about plowing asian chicks here.

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456