Asian girls want my babies, what do?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 30

Default Asian girls want my babies, what do?

Guys I have a problem. My cellphone currently has like 10+ cute Asian girls between ages 18 - 25 who want my babies. I'm an American living in the Philippines, and I make a freelance income that would be considered poor in the states but is seriously like middle-upper class here. Now, in America I was probably a 6/10 in most girls eyes. I'm a bit short (5'8"), I have a big Italian nose and like no facial hair because of the Spanish genes from my mom's side (damn hairless Spaniards). Not many 8/10 girls in America want a lower-middle class, short, big-nosed average white guy.

Here, in the Philippines... holy sh*t. They throw themselves at me. Asian girls tend to hate their dark skin, always using whitening creams and carrying umbrellas in the sunlight. Oh and they also hate their cute little noses. Basically, the things most white guys find attractive in Asian girls, they want to change about themselves. So of course, they see my big nose, white skin and lack of a wedding ring and pretty much throw themselves at me.

My problem is that while I would love to plow every cutie available and colonize the whole country with an army of little Fil-Am babies, it's just not feasible, especially since Filipinas tend to be pretty conservative and are big on romance and love and courtship. Also they tend to have lots of brothers who know how to use a machete.

This post is long-winded but basically my problem is, how do I find my one true love when I've got an entire country of cuties who want to bear the fruits of my seed? It's like looking at a restaurant menu and trying to pick what to order because everything looks so delicious

Currently Playing: Achaea

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 32

Some Pics?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    My problem is that while I would love to plow every cutie available and colonize the whole country with an army of little Fil-Am babies,
    I can imagine your eyes sparkling. Fist clenched. Flags waving.

This post is long-winded but basically my problem is, how do I find my one true love when I've got an entire country of cuties who want to bear the fruits of my seed?
    Such dilemma (/sarcasm). Check their game rankings and pick the highest. That one is probably smarter than the rest. I don't know. You should probably ask someone who is married instead of me. I tend to piss people off without even saying anything.

EDIT: WOW. Nice photos. Which one is you?

EDIT(2): Warning: Some countries have a culture where body contact is normal. Guys and girls hug in Bolivia, and even do this double air-kiss thing as a goodbye.
    Last edited by Phenoca; 02-12-2014 at 01:19 PM.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenoca View Post
    Check their game rankings and pick the highest. That one is probably smarter than the rest.
    Good idea. Dota 2 is like a national sport here.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Philippines. They want to leave.
    I apparently have a couple of illegitimate siblings due to my father's journey there.

With that said, I advise you to go Genghis Khan on them. Before you leave you want to be sure that in 500 years everyone in that country will have your DNA.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 02-12-2014 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aktillum View Post
    Good idea. Dota 2 is like a national sport here.
    ahem, LoL.

DrHime |MsNakita
    SD Gundam - League of Legends (PH) - Grand Chase

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

I don't mean to diss the PH women, but I don't find the puffy cheeks on them (like the Chinese) to be attractive, nor cute. Japanese girls on the other hand... Then I'd be jelly.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

How much are your living expenses there? o.0
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Hmm. I say... Vietnamese or Laotian women are the most attractive.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast