UWO 2ND Age Welcome Pack Question

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default UWO 2ND Age Welcome Pack Question

Hello all,

I have signed up for the welcome pack, {http://www.onrpg.com/giveaways/uncharted-waters-online-2nd-age-welcome-pack-giveaway/} but Im having concerns if I signed up with the correct username. I signed up with this one 'Jstar2', but after getting to the 4th page of the process I discovered the following statement:

""You must have an in-game character associated with the game you are attempting to receive your prize pack for"

What my question is, is that 'Jstar2' is NOT my IGN...so should members sign up with the IGN they wish the rewards to go to or no? I didnt find anywhere to place my IGN in the process so there began my concern.

If yes, is there any way to change the username? I wouldn't want to create another account because that wouldn't be fair to others since there are a limited amount of code keys available. However, I also do not want to lose out on the rewards I signed up for.

Any help will be most appreciated so I can pass on the information.

Thank You!
    Last edited by Jstar2; 02-13-2014 at 02:10 AM.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 45

Just login HERE <----

then go HERE <---- to put in the key its simple really

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hello Darklight..ty for responding. However that wasn't the answer I needed..my question was "What my question is, is that 'Jstar2' is NOT my IGN...so should members sign up with the IGN they wish the rewards to go to or no? I didnt find anywhere to place my IGN in the process so there began my concern."