Elder Scrolls Online NDA lifted: Discussion

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    All I can say after reading true all the comments here all I can say you guys makes fish sticks looks smarter and you whine more than people in Call of duty when you kill them with a noob tube. No wonder some game devs never listen to there fans when they have nothing to say mmore than itīs a bad game and not pointing out why. On other forums I even here people complain that itīs not like skyrim well duh first of itīs a mmo second of itīs a whole new game in the Elder Scroll series and not a remake of skyrim as a mmo and third if you wanna play Skyrim online there is a buggy mod for it.

It makes me sad gamerīs today get less smarter and more whinier by the year.

One last word BETA google it maybe you learn what it is.
    this guy is cute

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 5

All I can say after reading true all the comments here all I can say you guys makes fish sticks looks smarter and you whine more than people in Call of duty when you kill them with a noob tube. No wonder some game devs never listen to there fans when they have nothing to say mmore than itīs a bad game and not pointing out why. On other forums I even here people complain that itīs not like skyrim well duh first of itīs a mmo second of itīs a whole new game in the Elder Scroll series and not a remake of skyrim as a mmo and third if you wanna play Skyrim online there is a buggy mod for it.

Beta is no excuse when the core game is flawed severely.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

And this people, is why unfinished products are becoming increasingly common.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Actually, more gamers are getting smarter everyday. Dev can't use the same formula like when WoW Vanilla came out now.(like SWTOR's boring combat and talent systems). Players are expecting more and better gameplay.

Don't go around saying it's still Beta. The core game concept is flawed. If your blueprint sucks, the whole building will crumble. A room that is too small on a blueprint WILL still be too small when the building is done.

And no, I don't want Skyrim Online. I want MMO of ESO.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My 3D Character Artist Folio
    ---

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 26

Anyone heard of Mortal Online? I took a look at it and I've been wondering if this'll be a good replacement for the disappointment I'm feeling from the Elder Scrolls Online :/

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

I'm not going to get into this argument but for your last point, the beta, it's being released soon so we can be pretty sure that what were playing now is the finished product. That's not to say that they won't patch things and update the game but what were getting now is pretty much what we will be getting on release. A beta game a year ago and a beta game a few months before release are in two different categories.
    Currently Playing: Dawngate, LoL, FFXIV, Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhell153 View Post
    Anyone heard of Mortal Online? I took a look at it and I've been wondering if this'll be a good replacement for the disappointment I'm feeling from the Elder Scrolls Online :/
    Bwahahahahaha! Mortal Online... Possibly one of the most unfortunate mmo experiences to date. As soon as it was released it was trashed horribly then no one ever heard things about it because no one is there playing it.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

everyone knows the people on this forum hate everything but generic anime mmo's, so don't bother.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Bawnawgwa View Post
    Bwahahahahaha! Mortal Online... Possibly one of the most unfortunate mmo experiences to date. As soon as it was released it was trashed horribly then no one ever heard things about it because no one is there playing it.
    What specifically was wrong with it? It had all the basic building blocks of an almost TES-esque MMO.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Guessing no one here got past level 7. Game isn't too bad.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast