Elder Scrolls Online NDA lifted: Discussion

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 5

people love to hate, its easy to get a key and try for yourself I think the games fantastic I got to lvl 11 did some pvp / crafting and was immidiatly a fan pre-ordered and closed the beta as to not tease myself any more than necessary itll be worth the 60 bucks

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 50

I kind of enjoyed it to be honest... I thought it'd be much worse seeing how many people just bash the game but I had a really good time with it. Actually tempted to pre-order it but... probably not. I don't feel like shelling out that much money again.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Cfuson2012 View Post
    everyone knows the people on this forum hate everything but generic anime mmo's, so don't bother.
    This game is more generic than any anime mmo I've ever played honestly.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

I'm bumping this real quick so I can post a code I got in the email from Green Man Gaming.

Basically.. This code will give you 20% off on Elder Scrolls Online Pre-Purchase (Official or Imperial Edition). That is a good amount of savings for whoever uses the code.

H799RH-7L8NPP-RCKKT8

Just put this code in when you attempt to buy ESO at Green Man Gaming (it sells digital versions of games). Apparently, you will also be sent a Beta Key for you and a friend if you buy it.

Good luck to whomever uses this key. I have no idea if its just a 1 time voucher or what. What you do is put that code in at the purchase window when buying ESO. There will be a section for Vouchers at the top.
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Kel Thuzad Alliance)

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    I'm bumping this real quick so I can post a code I got in the email from Green Man Gaming.

Basically.. This code will give you 20% off on Elder Scrolls Online Pre-Purchase (Official or Imperial Edition). That is a good amount of savings for whoever uses the code.

H799RH-7L8NPP-RCKKT8

Just put this code in when you attempt to buy ESO at Green Man Gaming (it sells digital versions of games). Apparently, you will also be sent a Beta Key for you and a friend if you buy it.

Good luck to whomever uses this key. I have no idea if its just a 1 time voucher or what. What you do is put that code in at the purchase window when buying ESO. There will be a section for Vouchers at the top.
    It's the general voucher code for the green-man-gaming site. You can use it on all your purchases when you spend 10€ or more (some titles are excluded). But yeah, good offer - bought the ESO imp-version there.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 45

Not much point double advertising a sales site.
    The problem here is its p2p that's it! the game is doomed.
    If anything this game should of gone the road of guildwars and ask for a once only fee. As this is the type of game it is.
    Yes they will make sales but the subs won't keep, they are more likely to pitter patter along on direct sales, then ending up in trouble as the crype (a lower form of hype) dies out, crype is the only thing this game has managed to muster up.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 42

I wasn't double advertising - just told him, what the code is for (and it's not just for ESO).

Like most others, I also think that ESO will go b2p or even f2p eventually - so what? I just consider it as paying for early access - so many other games are doing that without anyone crying about it. It's simple really: Do you like ESO enough to pay for it? No? Then don't.. and just wait.

Anyway - the final beta weekend starts this friday. You'll be able to play any race in any alliance (pre-order-bonus) and the imperial race (imp-edition-bonus).
    I got 2 keys to give to you guys:
    TP9W7LD6J7LX9E6DMPDE
    PMRCGA79LENX4ME3A7PT

Have fun!
    Last edited by bullit; 03-12-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 15

First off the combat is terrible. Absolutely terrible. The Graphics are mediocre at best. It doesn't feel like an Elder Scroll game at all.

But the quests are actually refreshing and they're fun to play with a friend. Playing solo put me to sleep and combined with all that other crap this game has I hated this game the first time around. However, since my friend was curious, we played it together and it was only fun because we actually playing together and talking etc. The same can be said for any MMO. You can take any MMO (real MMO, not those death match games that stupid people like to call MMOs now days) and it'll be fun if you're playing with friends. That's because 99.9% of all MMOs are still catering to solo gameplay. There's ZERO incentive to team up for regular questing. The only teaming up you find in MMOs are for big boos fights or few and far between dungeons that require them; at which point every leaves when it finishes and no one ever says anything.

Elder Scroll is just another generic MMO with a big name. It'll go free to play within 3 months. If it had decent combat and actually felt like Elder Scrolls, I'd likely be way into.
    Playing:
    Second Life - Skyrim - Waiting for a decent MMO

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

http://tinyurl.com/ncz6nhp
    20.000 beta keys

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 45

Been playing the last couple of beta weekends. I honestly don't really consider it a "TES" game, but for an MMO it's not too bad. Character customization skill wise is pretty neat and the questing is awesome! But the combat feels so damn dull for a TES game. There's no impact when swinging your weapon. Graphics are nothing to go crazy about, but everything else balances it out. PvP is really where this game takes the cake. Its like DAoC and GW2 had a child lol.

'06
    CURRENTLY PLAYING:
    ESO
    EVE Online

Find me on twitter! @nikkonasty

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast