Elder Scrolls Online NDA lifted: Discussion

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

People complaining about lag and fps..makes me happy I'm a member of the gtx 780ti club. Can't wait till 4/4/14!
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 22

PVP looked fun (didn't get a chance to try it) but the PVE was horseshit! this won't last P2P...

Super Moderator Reputation: 184

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    I'm sorry if I expected the quality of an Elder Scrolls game to match their previous successes. Just because it's not advertised to be as good as Skyrim doesn't mean I shouldn't expect a game of similar quality from the same series.

Considering how buggy the TES games are, would you REALLY want an MMO with the same faults? :P

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

"whaaaa its p2p whaaaaa" poor people will always be poor.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Cfuson2012 View Post
    "whaaaa its p2p whaaaaa" poor people will always be poor.
    no it's not the fact that we're poor (trust me most of us here are not) it's that the game doesn't warrant the $15 a month well spent.

there's a wolf in my heart

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 20

ESO is just another finite themepark ride minus the great combat, polish and diversity WOW has with its classes, minus the ranking system, minus the epic/complex raids.

It was bad idea to compete with so many themepark like WOW that are raids/quests centered. The interface is also limited...I recall hearing about ESO MMO like what year ago and it's already out? Anyways, I said enough.
    Starcraft oldschool aka wise/04. SWG/UO aka Wise HeRo, Light Jedi Knight pre-cu (Bria)

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 38

Lets just point out in the past years before ESO's announcement that Bethesda repetedly denied the possibility of an MMO, they arent even producing the game, so to expect greatness may be a little overzealous, but if it turns out to be good then thats fantastic, but I wouldnt project it to be too great.
    Leagues of Legends:The Disciple (US)

Steam:The Otterpus

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by SorenEmblem View Post
    I'm sorry if I expected the quality of an Elder Scrolls game to match their previous successes. Just because it's not advertised to be as good as Skyrim doesn't mean I shouldn't expect a game of similar quality from the same series.
    Sorry, but whenever good and Skyrim are in the same sentence I have to laugh. Unless we're talking modded Skyrim.

Anyways....eh, from what I've seen nothing about the game really draws my attention. Maybe if it were b2p, but 15$ a month and a box fee? I'd rather play WoW in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Elder Scroll has always been about open-ended. Run wherever you want. Do whatever you wanna do. And craft everything you want. MMO is about riding the roller coaster or a slow train; depending on the game. How many 'Kill X, Gather Y, and talk to Z' can gamers handle ?
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Detective Kirby Reputation: 12

I was playing last Beta and really enjoyed the mature puzzles throughout. You can tell from that alone that it will filter out a lot of the younger crowd.

Currently playing: Eldevin Online as a Deadly Assassin

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast