Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Elder Scrolls Online NDA lifted: Discussion

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    All I can say after reading true all the comments here all I can say you guys makes fish sticks looks smarter and you whine more than people in Call of duty when you kill them with a noob tube. No wonder some game devs never listen to there fans when they have nothing to say mmore than itīs a bad game and not pointing out why. On other forums I even here people complain that itīs not like skyrim well duh first of itīs a mmo second of itīs a whole new game in the Elder Scroll series and not a remake of skyrim as a mmo and third if you wanna play Skyrim online there is a buggy mod for it.

It makes me sad gamerīs today get less smarter and more whinier by the year.

One last word BETA google it maybe you learn what it is.
    this guy is cute

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 15

All I can say after reading true all the comments here all I can say you guys makes fish sticks looks smarter and you whine more than people in Call of duty when you kill them with a noob tube. No wonder some game devs never listen to there fans when they have nothing to say mmore than itīs a bad game and not pointing out why. On other forums I even here people complain that itīs not like skyrim well duh first of itīs a mmo second of itīs a whole new game in the Elder Scroll series and not a remake of skyrim as a mmo and third if you wanna play Skyrim online there is a buggy mod for it.

Beta is no excuse when the core game is flawed severely.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

And this people, is why unfinished products are becoming increasingly common.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 80

Actually, more gamers are getting smarter everyday. Dev can't use the same formula like when WoW Vanilla came out now.(like SWTOR's boring combat and talent systems). Players are expecting more and better gameplay.

Don't go around saying it's still Beta. The core game concept is flawed. If your blueprint sucks, the whole building will crumble. A room that is too small on a blueprint WILL still be too small when the building is done.

And no, I don't want Skyrim Online. I want MMO of ESO.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you. My 3D Character Artist Folio

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 26

Anyone heard of Mortal Online? I took a look at it and I've been wondering if this'll be a good replacement for the disappointment I'm feeling from the Elder Scrolls Online :/

Game Journalist Reputation: 64

I'm not going to get into this argument but for your last point, the beta, it's being released soon so we can be pretty sure that what were playing now is the finished product. That's not to say that they won't patch things and update the game but what were getting now is pretty much what we will be getting on release. A beta game a year ago and a beta game a few months before release are in two different categories.
    Currently Playing: Paladins, Fallout 4 Random Steam Games

What the hell is a Pwarp?

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhell153 View Post
    Anyone heard of Mortal Online? I took a look at it and I've been wondering if this'll be a good replacement for the disappointment I'm feeling from the Elder Scrolls Online :/
    Bwahahahahaha! Mortal Online... Possibly one of the most unfortunate mmo experiences to date. As soon as it was released it was trashed horribly then no one ever heard things about it because no one is there playing it.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

everyone knows the people on this forum hate everything but generic anime mmo's, so don't bother.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Bawnawgwa View Post
    Bwahahahahaha! Mortal Online... Possibly one of the most unfortunate mmo experiences to date. As soon as it was released it was trashed horribly then no one ever heard things about it because no one is there playing it.
    What specifically was wrong with it? It had all the basic building blocks of an almost TES-esque MMO.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Guessing no one here got past level 7. Game isn't too bad.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 5

people love to hate, its easy to get a key and try for yourself I think the games fantastic I got to lvl 11 did some pvp / crafting and was immidiatly a fan pre-ordered and closed the beta as to not tease myself any more than necessary itll be worth the 60 bucks

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 50

I kind of enjoyed it to be honest... I thought it'd be much worse seeing how many people just bash the game but I had a really good time with it. Actually tempted to pre-order it but... probably not. I don't feel like shelling out that much money again.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Cfuson2012 View Post
    everyone knows the people on this forum hate everything but generic anime mmo's, so don't bother.
    This game is more generic than any anime mmo I've ever played honestly.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 132

I'm bumping this real quick so I can post a code I got in the email from Green Man Gaming.

Basically.. This code will give you 20% off on Elder Scrolls Online Pre-Purchase (Official or Imperial Edition). That is a good amount of savings for whoever uses the code.

H799RH-7L8NPP-RCKKT8

Just put this code in when you attempt to buy ESO at Green Man Gaming (it sells digital versions of games). Apparently, you will also be sent a Beta Key for you and a friend if you buy it.

Good luck to whomever uses this key. I have no idea if its just a 1 time voucher or what. What you do is put that code in at the purchase window when buying ESO. There will be a section for Vouchers at the top.
    Current Games:

Blade and Soul NA
    Black Desert NA
    Albion Online (CBT)

Waiting for:

Overwatch (CBT)

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Viney1 View Post
    I'm bumping this real quick so I can post a code I got in the email from Green Man Gaming.

Basically.. This code will give you 20% off on Elder Scrolls Online Pre-Purchase (Official or Imperial Edition). That is a good amount of savings for whoever uses the code.

H799RH-7L8NPP-RCKKT8

Just put this code in when you attempt to buy ESO at Green Man Gaming (it sells digital versions of games). Apparently, you will also be sent a Beta Key for you and a friend if you buy it.

Good luck to whomever uses this key. I have no idea if its just a 1 time voucher or what. What you do is put that code in at the purchase window when buying ESO. There will be a section for Vouchers at the top.
    It's the general voucher code for the green-man-gaming site. You can use it on all your purchases when you spend 10€ or more (some titles are excluded). But yeah, good offer - bought the ESO imp-version there.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 102

Not much point double advertising a sales site.
    The problem here is its p2p that's it! the game is doomed.
    If anything this game should of gone the road of guildwars and ask for a once only fee. As this is the type of game it is.
    Yes they will make sales but the subs won't keep, they are more likely to pitter patter along on direct sales, then ending up in trouble as the crype (a lower form of hype) dies out, crype is the only thing this game has managed to muster up.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 60

I wasn't double advertising - just told him, what the code is for (and it's not just for ESO).

Like most others, I also think that ESO will go b2p or even f2p eventually - so what? I just consider it as paying for early access - so many other games are doing that without anyone crying about it. It's simple really: Do you like ESO enough to pay for it? No? Then don't.. and just wait.

Anyway - the final beta weekend starts this friday. You'll be able to play any race in any alliance (pre-order-bonus) and the imperial race (imp-edition-bonus).
    I got 2 keys to give to you guys:
    TP9W7LD6J7LX9E6DMPDE
    PMRCGA79LENX4ME3A7PT

Have fun!
    Last edited by bullit; 03-12-2014 at 10:29 AM.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 15

First off the combat is terrible. Absolutely terrible. The Graphics are mediocre at best. It doesn't feel like an Elder Scroll game at all.

But the quests are actually refreshing and they're fun to play with a friend. Playing solo put me to sleep and combined with all that other crap this game has I hated this game the first time around. However, since my friend was curious, we played it together and it was only fun because we actually playing together and talking etc. The same can be said for any MMO. You can take any MMO (real MMO, not those death match games that stupid people like to call MMOs now days) and it'll be fun if you're playing with friends. That's because 99.9% of all MMOs are still catering to solo gameplay. There's ZERO incentive to team up for regular questing. The only teaming up you find in MMOs are for big boos fights or few and far between dungeons that require them; at which point every leaves when it finishes and no one ever says anything.

Elder Scroll is just another generic MMO with a big name. It'll go free to play within 3 months. If it had decent combat and actually felt like Elder Scrolls, I'd likely be way into.
    Playing:
    Second Life - Skyrim - Waiting for a decent MMO

🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580

http://tinyurl.com/ncz6nhp
    20.000 beta keys

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 45

Been playing the last couple of beta weekends. I honestly don't really consider it a "TES" game, but for an MMO it's not too bad. Character customization skill wise is pretty neat and the questing is awesome! But the combat feels so damn dull for a TES game. There's no impact when swinging your weapon. Graphics are nothing to go crazy about, but everything else balances it out. PvP is really where this game takes the cake. Its like DAoC and GW2 had a child lol.

'06
    CURRENTLY PLAYING:
    Bloodborne
    EVE Online

FFXIV

Find me on twitter! @nikkonasty

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I don't understand why everyone is being so harsh on the game here. I personally think it is excellent!

It has one of the best questing systems I've seen in an MMO. Every quest I've done so far actually has a story behind it and a purpose. Even for the simple quests where you have to kill monsters or fetch something, you actually have a reason for doing so and get to see how your actions affect the story. The only other games I've played that come close with quests are SW:TOR and LOTRO (although LOTRO doesn't have much voice acting or anything, they have really good writers). And if you compare the quests/writing to, say, TERA or Rift...it is light years ahead of either of them.You also have some significant moral choices to make in a few of the quest lines, that really adds depth to them.

The ambiance is really great too. The world is crafted very well, and I often find myself just stopping to look at the surroundings. There are many hidden gems, like the bards singing songs in the taverns, that really draw you into the world.

I will admit that the combat seems a bit bland, but I think that it will get better at higher levels when more skills are available and you have a larger mana/stamina pool to use skills with. Part of the reason it is simplistic at low levels is that you only have the mana to cast 1 or 2 skills before you're out.

The PVP is really fun too! I participated in a few of the battles, and they feel extremely realistic...it actually feels like you're storming a castle! I'll admit I wasn't very good and basically got destroyed, but I had a lot of fun doing it lol.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    no it's not the fact that we're poor (trust me most of us here are not) it's that the game doesn't warrant the $15 a month well spent.
    Hmm, but http://darkages.com/ has been $9.95 for years, xD!
    Go ahead..Laugh, but when I..I'll..hmm...
    This guy came to Apex.. and took all our money.