No love for Daggerfall?
»Games & IGN«•Wurm Online » Leviathan••FFTA2•»Last updated May 31 2010«
Daggerfall wasn't that bad I thought.
Soo.. it looks like the devs really listened to the players and made some major adjustments to the game.
They've adressed points, that many of you guys criticized as well - so, I thought it might be interesting for some of you.
Many players complained about the lack of freedom they've experienced in the early levels:
- After the 5 minute-tutorial you'll now find yourself in one of the major cities instead of an alliance-specific-tutorial-area.
- Those islands still exist and, if you want to, you can still go back there to help those in need and collect all the skillpoints and whatnot. But now, there's also the option of exploring right away.
The melee-combat was criticized a lot - it felt like simply swinging a stick through the air:
More impactful combat:
- collision detection (PvE only)
- camera shaking with (heavy-) attacks
- different animations when getting hit
- There's much more stuff to pick up in the environment.
- The difficulty of "Dark Anchors" (Rifts) was increased to really make it a multiplayer experience, while easier equivalents for solo-experiences were added.
Last edited by bullit; 02-25-2014 at 11:31 AM.
Just got some keys for the Weekend Beta (From Friday, February 28, 12PM EDT to Sunday, March 2nd, 11:59PM EDT). Have at it.
FFXIV - Behemoth (NA) - Keoru Nozaka
The Crew (NEW) - Vinn202
GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
Dose not change the fact its still a bad game.
And you still have to pay 60 + 15 per month.
80 + 15 to play ANY RACE IN ANY ALLIANCE, which standard account dose not get....
And there prob going to be more micro transactions...
Last edited by Felore; 02-25-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Nano.. Nano.. Nano..
"NO MATTER WHERE YOU PLAN TO SPEND ETERNITY"
I'm sorry but people are overly complaining about the stupid Imperial race only for Collector's edition... Boo freakin hoo, you get what... 9, 10 other races to choose from! Please gtf over it. It is not even a valid argument in my eyes for why the "game is bad." If you shell out some extra cash, you get a little treat, don't want to pay more, then you don't get it. Simple as that. The Imperial is nothing special. It will not have any advantage over any other race. It is mostly cosmetic.