MMO To Watch In 2014: SWTOR

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

What they should remove is the item equipment restriction .. I mean come on whoever thought of that is the worlds biggest douche ! This game has the worst F2P model in the world.No one was that dumb to put something like this in a game that they want to continue on living.I'm giving SWTOR a max of 2 years more time and they will shut it down or at least they will remove most of the restrictions.If they don't then that's gonna be their end.Millions invested and for what ? For this pile of restrictions.It was bad as a P2P because of the lack of content .. it's really bad as a F2P now.

Super Moderator Reputation: 184

Want to know what just makes my day? Seeing a thread where 75% of the posts are people arguing about why a specific rule exists, especially when it's completely unrelated to the topic at hand

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    What they should remove is the item equipment restriction .. I mean come on whoever thought of that is the worlds biggest douche ! This game has the worst F2P model in the world.No one was that dumb to put something like this in a game that they want to continue on living.I'm giving SWTOR a max of 2 years more time and they will shut it down or at least they will remove most of the restrictions.If they don't then that's gonna be their end.Millions invested and for what ? For this pile of restrictions.It was bad as a P2P because of the lack of content .. it's really bad as a F2P now.
    You can buy almost everything with ingame cash from auction , and due to money restrictions , get money on 2 chars and give one of the guildies to hold while you change or smth , there's A LOT of ACTIVE guilds both sides my sub ran out month + ago not gonna sub yet cause I have 5 max lvl chars there , and don't really want to lvl again , but a lot of ppl in my guild were max and f2p....

Super Moderator Reputation: 184

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    I bought pretty much every restriction lifting thing from the cash shop without spending any money on the game through a combination of people selling the modules (Because they are actual items you use to apply the unlock to your account/character, and aren't account bound) on the auction house and from getting free cash shop points just by having an authenticator. The only downside I would still have to deal with is gaining 25% less experience past level 10.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    IThe only downside I would still have to deal with is gaining 25% less experience past level 10.
    As a sub while leveling to max char I did fps maybe once lol , so as a free player using up the weekly fp wz gf limit , should more than compensate for that

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28

The 25% decrease in EXP and the fact that yes, they still have not unlocked the weekly limit to Warzones are two difficult parts of its F2P side. The game is still pretty magnificent though, and it's still pretty hard to believe that I feel this way about this game.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Basoes View Post
    They promised they would get rid of the weekly pvp limit for f2p people......that was over half a year ago, still waiting on that before I dl again.
    I'm still very disappointed by this, to be honest.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Yeah the f2p limits still kill this game for me I was subbed for a while but real life matters meant that I could no longer pay for it i haven't played it since. I wouldn't mind it if there was no restrictions but we had to pay for DLC as f2p players like a few other games I have played.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

They take away your hot bars fam...your hot bars... That's just sick and twisted..
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Xaenex View Post
    You provided the non-referral link as if it somehow hurts players to be referred to the game through the Referral system.
    You aren't allowed to link a referral link unless you specifically state it is a referral link and also link a non-referral link.

I won't ever touch the game anyway, PVP isn't my forte, and that's all this game is really.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast