What do i need to be able stream?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 21

Default What do i need to be able stream?

Xbox one wont have the Twitch feature for a few months. I wanted to know what is everything i need to buy so i can stream to twitch from my xbox one. (Highest quality preferred)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Fast internet.
    Lots of stuff.
    Hype (or boobs).
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

lol anyone?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

Some hd game recorded google streaming from xbox to twitch but i would say wait for xbox to get the feature... Because the normal hardwire cost up to 200+ not to mention decent streaming software and you need good pc... Good internet to stream in hd with good fps... And so on and on its a hassle... And ATM the most watched game is cod or gta5... And for gta5 i would say find a crew that want to stream together easier and attracts more people...

Talking about getting viewers you must be good at gaming but atm all the bastards who give out gifts get most viewers so twitch is corrupt... And shitty...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

You can get decent 1080p capture hardware for around $120.
    For high movement/action games, you will need around 3mb upload.
    Having a super computer is not required for console stream b/c your computer doesn't have to shoulder the burden of actually running the game.
    You can actually view recommended system reqs on Twitch.

Poe, people who give out gifts have mediocre numbers for the most part. If you want views have skill, personality, an accent, or boobs.
    Also, lots of networking.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    You can get decent 1080p capture hardware for around $120.
    For high movement/action games, you will need around 3mb upload.
    Having a super computer is not required for console stream b/c your computer doesn't have to shoulder the burden of actually running the game.
    You can actually view recommended system reqs on Twitch.

Poe, people who give out gifts have mediocre numbers for the most part. If you want views have skill, personality, an accent, or boobs.
    Also, lots of networking.
    I will restart streaming once i get my ps4 but how does that streamimg card work? If ps3 is connected to pc and pc to monitor do i see what i ppay how does it even work? O.o i would get one for my ps3 maybe...

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

I see, now i understand why having this integrated into the console is so appealing. Sounds like its better for me to just wait. You guys have been a great help thank you.

before i sold my ps4 i created a twitch and streamed every game i owned, i noticed that as long as i kept it consistent the numbers would add up. I kept streaming even when no one was watching and eventually i would have about 10 ppl in my room. Out of those 10 1 would sub. Its fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DneL View Post
    I see, now i understand why having this integrated into the console is so appealing. Sounds like its better for me to just wait. You guys have been a great help thank you.

before i sold my ps4 i created a twitch and streamed every game i owned, i noticed that as long as i kept it consistent the numbers would add up. I kept streaming even when no one was watching and eventually i would have about 10 ppl in my room. Out of those 10 1 would sub. Its fun.
    ye the beginning is quite hard but the hardest part is you cant be the hardcore streamer if you cant make a living out of it ... its hard for me for example because i work long hours and such ...

Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    ye the beginning is quite hard but the hardest part is you cant be the hardcore streamer if you cant make a living out of it ... its hard for me for example because i work long hours and such ...
    Thats actually the same problem i was having, not only did i work long hours but my work schedule was never the same. I work full time but my schedule was different every week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast