Archeage Rusian OB Disscusion

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 438

The english patch doesn't work for me , says i have to run the bat file but it closes as soon as i open it ...

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Kay, gonna download the game as soon as i get back.

inb4 you all get banned for modding. ( probably wont happen ) . Lets see how my knowledge of russian language comes in handy.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDragon View Post
    Played till 6:00 in the morning, got to level 17. Most of f2p games i uninstall after 30min, but this game i played 8 hours straight xD. It's just incredibly fun game imo. Combat and animations feel very fluid. Quests have a nice little feature - if you don't kill all monsters like 8/10 you still can complete the quest, but you will get less rewards. The same thing if you kill way to many mobs like 12/10 you will get more rewards.

It's the first mmorpg where i had to grow my own mount, like a tamagotchi. And the mount is like a pet. It levels with you and you can equip armors to it. I saw a lot of videos with people using glider. So i got a little disappointed with level 1 glider, because it's kinda hard to control and it's way to slow. I guess u need to craft a better one

The only thing that sucks is that to build a scarecrow/house you need to have premium. And is there anyway to save key bindings and some other settings? Every time i exit the game my key bindings are reset with some other settings. Or is it just an annoying bug?

Are there some memory leaks in this game? I set graphic settings to medium and i get constant 60fps in most of the places. But in some places my fps just drops to 5-10. Like the spider web forest - that place just destroys my fps. Or maybe my pc just sucks: processor i7-2600K 3.7Ghz, 8GB ram, geforce gtx 560.

Question to someone knowledgeable about farming - if i plant some seeds on random plot and go away do some quests, will other players be able to steal my crops when they fully grow?
    i'm not entirely sure how the russian version works, but i believe anyone can build a farm/house.
    yeah, anyone can steal your stuff if there's no scarecrow of yours nearby.

idk the engine is a bit wonky at times, certain places are very unoptimized and will eat your fps even though there is NOTHING nearby lol.

ugh, woke up too late today, 1hr queue ;_;

there's a wolf in my heart

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    i'm not entirely sure how the russian version works, but i believe anyone can build a farm/house.
    yeah, anyone can steal your stuff if there's no scarecrow of yours nearby.

idk the engine is a bit wonky at times, certain places are very unoptimized and will eat your fps even though there is NOTHING nearby lol.

ugh, woke up too late today, 1hr queue ;_;
    Well i understand russian. When you right click on scarecrow plan it says you need premium to use it. So i guess in russian version you will not be able to build scarecrow/house/farm as a free player.

Well i understand russian. When you right click on scarecrow plan it says you need premium to use it. So i guess in russian version you will not be able to build scarecrow/house/farm as a free player.
    well, the scarecrows are supposed to be available to anyone because they're part of the farming quests.
    tbh having a farm is like, a must if you plan to play the game seriously.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    well, the scarecrows are supposed to be available to anyone because they're part of the farming quests.
    tbh having a farm is like, a must if you plan to play the game seriously.
    I thought i was wrong about premium. But just found official post about scarecrows/buildings for free players: http://aa.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=40758

Смогут ли персонажи на бесплатных учетных записях устанавливать пугала и другую недвижимость?
    Нет. Несмотря на то, что теперь у них регенерируются очки работы (1 очко работы раз в 5 минут при нахождении онлайн), возводить постройки и фермы они не смогут.
    Translation:
    Will characters on free accounts be able to place scarecrows and other property?
    No. Free characters will be able to regenerate work points (1 point every 5 minutes when online), but they cannot build houses or farms.

I thought i was wrong about premium. But just found official post about scarecrows/buildings for free players: http://aa.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=40758

Translation:
    Will characters on free accounts be able to place scarecrows and other property?
    No. Free characters will be able to regenerate work points (1 point every 5 minutes when online), but they cannot build houses or farms.

eh.
    guess it's time to purchase premium, you know what it's priced at?

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

K, it seems you cant crate any race on server Anna. >.> wat to

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    K, it seems you cant crate any race on server Anna. >.> wat to
    we're on jean/tayang, but tayang locked, so go jean. but there's a huge queue there sooo0o0o

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 438

Can anyone tell me how to make the eng patch work ? ...
    Just a tip if you haven't tried it yet , for me this is a problem or a bug ... When you open cash shop window and close it the game freezes .

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast