Archeage Rusian OB Disscusion

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
  1. #111
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28
    neomazoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Shit, stuck on hackshield errors

  2. #112
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,293
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post
    So which server got a high English Community ?
    tayang (west and east) and jean (only east side got a guild)

    there's a wolf in my heart

  3. #113
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    8,929
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    And so i deleted it ... i knew it will bore me in the end .

  4. #114
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17
    Grable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Fun game even though it's tab target! Animations/combat feel fluid and my ping is good. Didn't play much yet, those 1 hour+ queues are killing me

    Does anyone know how long it roughly takes to level cap?

  5. #115
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,293
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    Fun game even though it's tab target! Animations/combat feel fluid and my ping is good. Didn't play much yet, those 1 hour+ queues are killing me

    Does anyone know how long it roughly takes to level cap?
    12 hours if you know what you're doing.
    but level cap doesn't really do a whole lot in this game, focus is on crafting/maxing jobs etc.

    we have a guild on the eastern side on Jean (Джин) - if you're interested, check out this thread;
    http://archeagesource.com/topic/2677...E2%80%93-jean/

    there's a wolf in my heart

  6. #116
    Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181
    FluffyKitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,216
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Ye, i get on time when que hits nearly 5k >.> dont think i will get to play anytime soon.





  7. #117
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 76
    Senseos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    823
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    cant log even on those locked servers,no wonder that company sucks

  8. #118
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17
    Grable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,847
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    12 hours if you know what you're doing.
    but level cap doesn't really do a whole lot in this game, focus is on crafting/maxing jobs etc.

    we have a guild on the eastern side on Jean (Джин) - if you're interested, check out this thread;
    http://archeagesource.com/topic/2677...E2%80%93-jean/
    Already seen that guild, accidentaly made a character on west so I'll be making one on east to restart and join the guild when I finally manage to get in

    Only 12 hours? What's the secret? Probably some party mass grinding of mobs? How long does it take if you just do it the "normal" way via quests and stuff?

  9. #119
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231
    Candyholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    9,293
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    Already seen that guild, accidentaly made a character on west so I'll be making one on east to restart and join the guild when I finally manage to get in

    Only 12 hours? What's the secret? Probably some party mass grinding of mobs? How long does it take if you just do it the "normal" way via quests and stuff?
    questing is the fastest way.

    there's a wolf in my heart

  10. #120
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11
    lets566's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Salisbury, NC
    Posts
    308
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I'm on Джин Eastern side we got a little guild going only around 70 English speakers atm but if you want to join us let me know =p

    Msg Sujieun in game

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •