Archeage Rusian OB Disscusion

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by lets566 View Post
    I'm on Джин Eastern side we got a little guild going only around 70 English speakers atm but if you want to join us let me know =p

Msg Sujieun in game
    guild name?

there's a wolf in my heart

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Well, Джин no longer works imo.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17

You can use this page http://aaplay.ru/ to check if server is online and how big the queue is

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 25

Yah, sadly server looks down, overloaded! haha

Playing/IGN
    Aion/Filasophizer

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

When does the sandbox stuff actually start? Been playing for a bit now and all I've done is some fed-ex and animal control work.

Quote Originally Posted by neomazoku View Post
    When does the sandbox stuff actually start? Been playing for a bit now and all I've done is some fed-ex and animal control work.
    I think it's mostly at level cap where you're focusing on professions, trading, pirating, siegeing, etc.
    But leveling feels that it's going fast and I love that. Played a couple of hours yesterday and I'm level 15 already, considering the level cap is 50 that's pretty fast I guess.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by neomazoku View Post
    whenever you want it to.
    you can plant on public farms and then harvest it and start trading, you can craft whenever, not sure when you can start diving for treasure but you can fish etc. just gotta find out, there's not much handholding when it comes to the sandbox features.
    also once you have a steady gold income you can purchase labor pots from the auction house for about 6g/pop. they refill 500 labor every 4 hours.

there's a wolf in my heart

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

The game was unplayable. I uninstalled it within 10 minutes after killing 2 robot things.... The game was heavily populated and you got a HUGE waiting list. I didn't really get to test out the game in detail but I got the gist....I rather play it when it come to our shore. Atm it's nothing more than a waste of space and with that much people playing......I can barely kill or gather anything..I'm kind of disappointed since I was looking forward to playing it. Oh well......now Ill just wait patiently as I turn 61 until Black Desert comes out....

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

For being an open pvp sandbox, there sure are a lot of ****ing places where you can't pvp and a ****ton of NPC guards all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by shuyukoukin View Post
    The game was unplayable. I uninstalled it within 10 minutes after killing 2 robot things.... The game was heavily populated and you got a HUGE waiting list. I didn't really get to test out the game in detail but I got the gist....I rather play it when it come to our shore. Atm it's nothing more than a waste of space and with that much people playing......I can barely kill or gather anything..I'm kind of disappointed since I was looking forward to playing it. Oh well......now Ill just wait patiently as I turn 61 until Black Desert comes out....
    Just as any game launch? What did you expect honestly. Wait a week or two and try again.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast