Archeage Rusian OB Disscusion

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

Nevermind, it finished up.
    Last edited by Jin-Roh; 02-27-2014 at 08:38 PM.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 17

Just want to say that the music in this game is absolutely amazing.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    Just want to say that the music in this game is absolutely amazing.
    its not bad but Under Lineage 2

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

So it kinda looks like there are new servers open, so, where is everyone going?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyKitten View Post
    So it kinda looks like there are new servers open, so, where is everyone going?
    we're still on gin
    the new kids who can't get on gin play on Даута

there's a wolf in my heart

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Is this game worth the download ? Doesn't seem like it because you can't have your own house/property and that's like the whole point of this game isn't it ? What else is there to do besides crafting/farming and PvP ?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    Is this game worth the download ? Doesn't seem like it because you can't have your own house/property and that's like the whole point of this game isn't it ? What else is there to do besides crafting/farming and PvP ?
    there are dungeons/trading/fishing/treasure hunting/pirating.. there's quite a lot to do in the game.
    also 8 dollars for premium is so incredibly cheap.

there's a wolf in my heart

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 344

So it's 100% confirmed we can't have houses in RU? We have a Korean in our guild from the KR version who says that you can apparently own a home, but you can't place down a scarecrow to protect your farming. Also as Candy said, us cool kids are in Даута. /w Karnage if you want a guild invite. I'll gladly party with anyone who wants to join in. This game is probably the best tabber I've ever played. It feels like it should be a next-gen action MMO, but sure enough, it's a classic tabber. Was running an 'Executioner' but I re-rolled to 'Pathfinder'. For the English sources, that would be 'Dark Knight' to 'Treasure Hunter'.

TLDR: Whisper (/w) Karnage to get an invite into a Даута guild and I'll gladly party with you. If I'm not online, Steam me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/HazMax/ and I shall hop on.
    Last edited by Jin-Roh; 02-28-2014 at 06:22 PM.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

The only game I'd consider giving money for is Diablo III and it's expansion but even that game isn't worth it anymore since they removed AH and I can't get my money back for it Paying for something I can barely understand coz it's in russian is even more absurd from my point of view.I heard there's an english patch but does it work and if it does .. how much of the game does it translate ?

Edit : If you can't protect your farm you don't need a house either way.You can't protect it either and considering how stupid and nasty russian people are they will burn it down minutes after you build it.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    The only game I'd consider giving money for is Diablo III and it's expansion but even that game isn't worth it anymore since they removed AH and I can't get my money back for it Paying for something I can barely understand coz it's in russian is even more absurd from my point of view.I heard there's an english patch but does it work and if it does .. how much of the game does it translate ?

Edit : If you can't protect your farm you don't need a house either way.You can't protect it either and considering how stupid and nasty russian people are they will burn it down minutes after you build it.
    Nearly everything is translated.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast