- Nice blend of sandbox and themepark features (First/leveling portion is mostly themepark, the rest is mostly sandbox with open PVP and other awesome stuff)
- Nice naval system, with pirating and cool naval battles with ships that you can run around on, hook, board, etc...
- A nice emphasis on crafting/gathering (you or someone else has to build that boat or house or castle, etc...)
- Awesome class system where you mix and match several different "trees" to create your own class, which results in a shitton of possible combinations. Great for theorycrafters or those that like to be unique/different.
- Movement in combat
- farming/growing system
- Unique magi-tech (magic and technology seamlessly blended together) fantasy world
- Point-and-click combat (although you can move around a lot, so it doesn't feel to boring)
- Korean-made so kinda grindy
- The version we are currently playing on is Russian, although there is an English patch and large English-speaking community
I think either tomorrow or the next day, we should a galleon available and most of us will be level 30+, so we can probably begin our careers as pirates or something.
Таян has some english players, relatively empty/close-knit server because it's from the pre-access days and has been locked since, also opens tomorrow.
then you have Даута, one of the newest servers, with some people on it. third most popular server i guess.
ＴＨＥ ＤＲＥＡＭ ＩＳ ＤＥＡＤ