Archeage Rusian OB Disscusion

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

I'm a level 23 now. I'm going to try to hit 30 over the weekend so I can start trading and murdering with everyone.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I'm a level 23 now. I'm going to try to hit 30 over the weekend so I can start trading and murdering with everyone.
    QQ you already reached my level. I've been lazy and doing a lot of farming lately. Found a pretty nice spot that no one ever goes to (at least no one has happened across my crops in the past three days). Been growing cotton for money, and then veggies and other stuff for cooking.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

I haven't really done any farming or crafting yet. I just got premium last night so Ill be looking for a place to stick a tiny farm soon.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

What do you need farming and crafting for guys ? If it's a fun part I'll download the game but I'm discouraged because you can't have a house .. doesn't that take a lot of the fun out ?
    Also .. how does the game run on a laptop ? I will be able to run it but it's not a gaming laptop so I'll have the usual heat problems.Does the game heat up the laptop a lot ? I don't want to lose it because of 1 game

Edit : Do you lose your house after your subscription ends ? I might sub just to get one if it's permanent.
    Last edited by Vagabontat; 03-08-2014 at 02:15 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    What do you need farming and crafting for guys ? If it's a fun part I'll download the game but I'm discouraged because you can't have a house .. doesn't that take a lot of the fun out ?
    Also .. how does the game run on a laptop ? I will be able to run it but it's not a gaming laptop so I'll have the usual heat problems.Does the game heat up the laptop a lot ? I don't want to lose it because of 1 game

Edit : Do you lose your house after your subscription ends ? I might sub just to get one if it's permanent.
    no, but you can't pay tax until you resub i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

And if you can't pay taxes what happens ? I really don't know anything about the housing system.It's in russian in the site and I can barely understand it too.

And if you can't pay taxes what happens ? I really don't know anything about the housing system.It's in russian in the site and I can barely understand it too.
    people can claim your lot and your house gets destroyed and the blueprint is sent to your mailbox.

ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Okay .. and about my other questions in my previous replies ? It's important to me guys <3

Okay .. and about my other questions in my previous replies ? It's important to me guys <3
    in short, crafting is 90% of the game.
    everything is crafted in this game.
    everything.

So, today I gained about a level. I spent more time then intended messing with the small scarecrow that I finally got around to using.
    I'll be do my first noobie trade when I get home.

On another note:
    I am worried about inflation. Other than a few taxes, fees and base material costs, there are no cash sinks in the game currently.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast