Archeage Rusian OB Disscusion

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
  1. #211
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Is there any word on a NA server? How demanding is the game? Any chance my pc could even run it?

  2. #212
    Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 408
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,721
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    Is there any word on a NA server? How demanding is the game? Any chance my pc could even run it?
    It runs on the cryengine. Good luck

  3. #213
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    It runs on the cryengine. Good luck
    oh...well will have to pass on this game just like many others

  4. #214
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 143

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    I run the game on medium settings and it makes my CPU(3.3ghz x4) catch on fire a little. Well not really, but I will have to lower my settings until I buy a new cooling system. Stock just doesn't cut it for gaming any more.

  5. #215
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,936
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I run the game on medium settings and it makes my CPU(3.3ghz x4) catch on fire a little. Well not really, but I will have to lower my settings until I buy a new cooling system. Stock just doesn't cut it for gaming any more.
    then i would really be fu.ck since mine cooling is stock as well

    and i think one of my fans is or going bad
    Last edited by duby; 03-09-2014 at 06:58 AM.

  6. #216
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Mine's 5 months old so I'm not worried.Still in warranty even .. 2 years to go.Even if something goes wrong I'll just get a new one.I'm on Джин .. add Deranox
    I'll probably run it at low.Is the game okay at low ? I mean visually.I know that high/low will be nothing a like probably but still gotta ask

  7. #217
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 508
    onrpg sucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    10,844
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    Mine's 5 months old so I'm not worried.Still in warranty even .. 2 years to go.Even if something goes wrong I'll just get a new one.I'm on Джин .. add Deranox
    I'll probably run it at low.Is the game okay at low ? I mean visually.I know that high/low will be nothing a like probably but still gotta ask
    low is ok if you leave hdr on

  8. #218
    Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 15
    Verde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    So what are the restrictions for F2P players?

  9. #219
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 508
    onrpg sucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    bel sverige
    Posts
    10,844
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verde View Post
    So what are the restrictions for F2P players?
    you get 1 labor point/5min instead of 5/5min, and your labor point cap is 1000 as opposed to 5000.
    and you can't own a scarecrow/house.

  10. #220
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Can you have a guild castle or a boat/ship ? If I can't even travel I'll just delete the game without trying it

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •