The "Foreigner Effect"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I 100% agree with this. Men and women are generally the same in every country.

I, however, am not as physically attracted to white men as I am attracted to any other race, especially Asian, Hispanic/Latino, and African men. (I have a thing for brown skin). But I don't base my potential relationships purely on the physical; I will date anyone as long as there is chemistry and he has a great personality that is compatible with mine.

Despite being highly defensive, you have a great personality that I wish more women had these days. I've dated Asian women since high school and honestly the whole "if it ain't foreign, it's boring" thing is a Damn lie! I grew up around pretty much black chicks, but I had a thing for Asians, then I moved to Minnesota where there is a decent population of them, but my very first girl friend there was Indian.

Even though my preference is black hair, olive skin, and brown eyes, I still find my jaw dropping at just about any race, especially when it comes to personality wise.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by TuxedoSam View Post
    I 100% agree with this. Men and women are generally the same in every country.

I, however, am not as physically attracted to white men as I am attracted to any other race, especially Asian, Hispanic/Latino, and African men. (I have a thing for brown skin). But I don't base my potential relationships purely on the physical; I will date anyone as long as there is chemistry and he has a great personality that is compatible with mine.
    You like what you like, there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone has their favorite flavors.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

I guess I'm just boring, I like me kinda chubby white girls mostly

Accents are a plus.

The Undead Reputation: 470

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    I guess I'm just boring, I like me kinda chubby white girls mostly

Accents are a plus.
    mm them thick girls.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

For sure. A little short, a little round...you know what I mean haha.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

I'm an Eastern European immigrant, but a Canadian citizen; who classifies as foreign for me? :P

Race doesn't automatically make you foreign though imo. Even if you are Asian but live and breathe American culture and national identity then you're not really that foreign, are you?

I've had a pretty varied dating pool, but I don't find any particular race predominately attractive. I'll always have a special weakness for Japanese pretty boys though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12