The "Foreigner Effect"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 38

Default The "Foreigner Effect"

So I've noticed that I am now much less attracted to generic Marilyn Monroe esq. American girls, and much more attracted to litterally ANY type of foreign girl, like even eastern European even though they look just like a lot of Americans haha. In the states girls always go crazy for guys with British or Australian accents, so I'm wondering if in other countries they feel the same about Americans?

At this point I'm just so bored with the idea of Americans, that Im mostly just interested in the differences of culture versus America, and foreign girls just tend to be more intelligent and intriguing. I want to study abroad, so this has kind of been in the back of my head too, opinions, thoughts? (lets not get this thread locked lol)
    Leagues of Legends:The Disciple (US)

Steam:The Otterpus

The Undead Reputation: 417

The majority of opinions I hear about Americans contain the words "fat" and "egotistical".

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 577
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

???

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by djfizzle View Post
    So I've noticed that I am now much less attracted to generic Marilyn Monroe esq. American girls, and much more attracted to litterally ANY type of foreign girl, like even eastern European even though they look just like a lot of Americans haha. In the states girls always go crazy for guys with British or Australian accents, so I'm wondering if in other countries they feel the same about Americans?

At this point I'm just so bored with the idea of Americans, that Im mostly just interested in the differences of culture versus America, and foreign girls just tend to be more intelligent and intriguing. I want to study abroad, so this has kind of been in the back of my head too, opinions, thoughts? (lets not get this thread locked lol)
    People are pretty much the same no matter where you go. Don't believe the hype.
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

Everything foreign.

On a serious note. I need an African-American woman in my life.

Asz Dat.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 69

foreign girls just tend to be more intelligent and intriguing
    How many "foreign girls" do you know. People tend to be stupid regardless of where they are from.

*British accent*
    Hello! I'm Nigel. I work in the IT department of a toilet paper factory.

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAH. Most interesting man in the world.

accent =/= intelligent or intriguing

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 277

french women tend to be pretty cute.

also people walking around downtown tend to be better looking than those in the suburbs.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 30

I know what you mean OP, I simply don't find white girls attractive anymore. It got really bad once I moved to SE Asia, I see American girls on FB that I used to think were cute and now I'm like "ugh, not Asian"

Currently Playing: Achaea

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 204

If you start looking into biology there is the rare male phenomenon. Google it if you want to know more.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 82

Quote Originally Posted by Kashis View Post
    People are pretty much the same no matter where you go. Don't believe the hype.
    I 100% agree with this. Men and women are generally the same in every country.

I, however, am not as physically attracted to white men as I am attracted to any other race, especially Asian, Hispanic/Latino, and African men. (I have a thing for brown skin). But I don't base my potential relationships purely on the physical; I will date anyone as long as there is chemistry and he has a great personality that is compatible with mine.
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast