Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: I'm a man and I shave my body.

  1. #1
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204
    FarmerM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,263
    Rep Power
    7

    Default I'm a man and I shave my body.

    So, I am a man and I proudly shave my body.
    I don't swim or play other sports.

    I mainly do it because, I am trying to lose weight and gain muscle. It allows me to see changes and areas that need work easily without Robin Williams levels of fuzz in the way.

    It also feels really good.

    Clothing feels so smooth on the skin. No deodorant matting up my underarms. No pubic hair zipper rips.

    Sure, I get the occasional tease but I know who I am and what I like so it doesn't bother me.

    Try it if you haven't. If you don't like it, no worries. It'll grow back in a couple of weeks.

  2. #2
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 445
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,841
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I shave as well. Mainly because my legs get super hairy and I hate getting deodorant in my under arms.

  3. #3
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,640
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Pretty much shave my armpits and trim my balls xD

  4. #4
    Hoshigami Reputation: 427
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    7,843
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I shave because I want to; I'm an adult.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis, https://www.neonmob.com/@sliphatos
    NNID Sliphatos (1762-2677-2366): Smash Bros Wii U/3DS, Fantasy Life, Monster Hunter 4, Splatoon.

  5. #5
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 241
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ýsec
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I'll join this metro-sexual orgy and say that I shave my legs because I hate how my thick leg hair feels rubbing up on jeans. I'm forced, by my fiancee, to shave any chest hair that can be seen when I wear a v-neck.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

  6. #6
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55
    Narfi Hungry Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    I'm a man and I don't...
    Except my head and face every few weeks/months.

    EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

  7. #7
    Retired Staff Reputation: 704
    SnOwBunZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hamster's closet.
    Posts
    12,737
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    It's official.

    Every male on OnRPG is turning gay in one way or another.

  8. #8
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    It's official.

    Every male on OnRPG is turning gay in one way or another.
    aww shiiit. you used the G word. activate flame shield.

  9. #9
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,741
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    I shave my junk. I think I always have. I think its really gross not to. I've been doing it so long I don't know what its like to not have it shaved. If you stay on top of it, its just another 40 seconds every time you shower...plain laziness not to.

    Everything else I leave though. I'm not an overly hairy dude.

  10. #10
    It's Bacon!!! Reputation: 271
    Bacn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dogenzaka Hill
    Posts
    8,953
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    I mainly do it because, I am trying to lose weight and gain muscle. It allows me to see changes and areas that need work easily without Robin Williams levels of fuzz in the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    I shave as well. Mainly because my legs get super hairy and I hate getting deodorant in my under arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanein View Post
    I'll join this metro-sexual orgy and say that I shave my legs because I hate how my thick leg hair feels rubbing up on jeans. I'm forced, by my fiancee, to shave any chest hair that can be seen when I wear a v-neck.

    Y'all are all a bunch of wusses. The only real reason to shave your body is because it looks damn fine. Man up and admit your desire to be a smoothy and sexy motherbacner.

    Couldn't Take It No More
    So I Became Hardcore


  11. #11
    Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 92
    Klaime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,124
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I shave my junk

  12. #12
    Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10
    seikyochansu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Us ladies greatly appreciate guys who shave, or at least keep certain bits trimmed. No one likes to floss with short and curlies.

  13. #13
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 212
    Phenoca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    6,128
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    #growyourbeard
    Razer mice/keyboards I can live with. Razor blades nuh-uh!!

  14. #14
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 104
    The Great Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    3,102
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I don't shave because it's something that society has forced upon this generation as well as younger generations that shaving your body is the only way to be accepted. I'm a true man, I don't shave my body. I grow a beard in the winter, I trim it down in the spring, and I shave it completely for the summer. My girlfriend also prefers a man who is naturally hairy because it's how a real man should be.

  15. #15
    Arri's Animal Reputation: 104
    The Great Beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    3,102
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    Manly as hell. Stand strong brother, we'll defeat these smooth-skins.
    Standing strong with my beard every day.

  16. #16
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 241
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ýsec
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Note: I don't shave my facial hair. I don't know how facial hair got brought into this as I thought it was reserved for the shoulders & below.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

  17. #17
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 248
    Kamilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,595
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    You guys should try waxing. It'll leave your body parts feeling all nice and smooth.

  18. #18
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,129
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Depends how sexy I'm feeling on the day.

  19. #19
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    never felt a razor anywhere other than my face

  20. #20
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 241
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Ýsec
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    Nice try Phanein. Too late to salvage your image now.
    :P Like I care about my image. Only pussy men do things to be "manly". :P
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

  21. #21
    Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 20
    detri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    7

    Default



    Playing
    Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider
    Waiting For...
    Metal Gear Solid V, Transistor

  22. #22
    TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 182
    Paladin Catling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,058
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I'm a cat; we don't shave.
    Currently best in:
    Mabinogi
    TF2

  23. #23
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 30
    Aktillum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    311
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I trim my balls. That's about it.

    Currently Playing: Achaea

  24. #24
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204
    FarmerM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,263
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I have considered waxing but sadly do not own a candle factory.

  25. #25
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 125

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In my little box.
    Posts
    2,926
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    i dont shave. and rarely shave my face. but odd thing is my beard dont grow much :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •