Russians taking over Allods US and EU

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by tihi85 View Post
    Even now leveling is not a problem. There is plenty of guilds that help new players on the US server.
    And there will be more population since US and EU are gonna merge into one server.
    Nnot to mention new players will have only one server to choose which automatically means more players
    the game always had a Dead feeling, i dont know why

it has potential but...

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Is it confirmed that the server is gonna be one ? And what about ping ? 1 Server located .. where ? If it's in NA there is high ping in EU and EU players will suffer SO much in PvP and the other way around I don't know how they think they can manage it properly like this.If the server is located in Russia that means high ping and awful PvP for both most of EU and NA.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 23

I highly doubt it's going to get any less p2w though. That's all that matters.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

mail.ru hosts archeage, why should they care about na/eu allods? lol no one will play that shit anyway because mail.ru are notorious for making ridiculous cash shops.

there's a wolf in my heart

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

At first yes but log into Allods RU and see .. people from 5 years play on it.The cash shop isn't trouble at all plus u can get everything from it in game with a tad bit of gold.They have so much more stuff NA didn't ever get .. I'm amazed.I just don't know if 100 ping is okay for this game's PvP to play it.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabontat View Post
    At first yes but log into Allods RU and see .. people from 5 years play on it.The cash shop isn't trouble at all plus u can get everything from it in game with a tad bit of gold.They have so much more stuff NA didn't ever get .. I'm amazed.I just don't know if 100 ping is okay for this game's PvP to play it.
    you can play wow arena with 100ping and get to high rating, and that is several times more twitch based than this

there's a wolf in my heart

42 Reputation: 10

Ping is never an issue for games like Allods/WoW, u can play fine with 200ms.
    Also i get 140ms from EU playing on US server and I dont notice it.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Aww that's awesome O: I always liked Allods, gonna give it a try again once the transfer is done to check things out ^.^ hopefully it will be more lively and not p2w.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

If you followed the news about Allods the past years you should be aware that it has P2P servers now which are actually quite highly populated.

The dead feeling just comes because the world is so incredibly huge that if you are on the field it's fairly unlikely to meet someone else. It has many open areas and various different spots you can find monsters for a quest. But in the main town you will see several players all the time.

Also wasn't the Russian server always P2P anyway? I thought the F2P P2W thingy was GPotato only.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    If you followed the news about Allods the past years you should be aware that it has P2P servers now which are actually quite highly populated.

The dead feeling just comes because the world is so incredibly huge that if you are on the field it's fairly unlikely to meet someone else. It has many open areas and various different spots you can find monsters for a quest. But in the main town you will see several players all the time.

Also wasn't the Russian server always P2P anyway? I thought the F2P P2W thingy was GPotato only.
    It actually was P2P right before it launched, when they completely changed it to F2P. Right at the end of the Tutorial zone, it had a message about purchasing the full game to experience it entirely. So, yes, it was supposed to be P2P but ended up being changed to F2P. I'm sure Mail.RU had no objections about making a P2P server.
    Game: Wildstar
    In Game Name: Zanaro
    Server: Stormtalon (PVE)
    Guild: Antagonism
    Race: Cassian
    Faction: Dominion
    Class: Warrior

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast