Russians taking over Allods US and EU

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Wondering if I should give it a try.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by tihi85 View Post
    Servers will be in Amsterdam.
    Looks like it won't be worth playing from NA then.

42 Reputation: 10

lol I am from EU and i been playing on NA servers for 2 years without lag issues well until gpotato screwed up the servers but thats a whole different story =p.
    Its not an action game like Tera.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 76

Quote Originally Posted by tihi85 View Post
    lol I am from EU and i been playing on NA servers for 2 years without lag issues well until gpotato screwed up the servers but thats a whole different story =p.
    Its not an action game like Tera.
    tell me whats Fun in Allods,1st the leveling is so slow,2nd when i enter the main town its empty,3rd its known as a P2W game

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post
    tell me whats Fun in Allods,1st the leveling is so slow,2nd when i enter the main town its empty,3rd its known as a P2W game
    It's objective. what he likes and what you like are two different things. They got rid of the p2w about a year ago. If you need people to tell you how to have fun, you are gaming wrong.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 11

Yeah they got rid of P2W long ago by adding subscription fees so now all about skills <3 (def gonna check it out once 2 days maintance is done to keep me occupied till D3:ROS

Whats fun? Well the population problem should be fixed since they are gonna merge NA, EU, Italy, Turkish servers into one.
    I dont know about P2W aspect, I am 100% F2P and I dont really have issues with it. You can get anything in the game without paying but paying real money is faster ofc.
    Whats fun for me is Allods world and story, game has its charms.
    I love the combat and the class system in the game.
    I love the fact there is an endless progression even if u gear up get all the gear u still got more things to strive for, more things to do.
    And all the cash shop items that boost ur character stay on that account forever even if u change ur gear.
    In other games u use real money to upgrade equipment so when new gear comes u need to do it again but in allods u use real money to upgrade ur account and all those upgrades u can share with ur other alt characters.
    And of course the community in that game is great and I guess thats one of the main reason I still keep playing it.
    For me its one of the best and most interesting f2p games out there.
    Game had a lot of cash shop issues in the past but that was like 5 patches away those things are long gone.

Everyone is excited for this transfer, no more Gpotato screwing things up =p

Oh yea they also added p2p server for ppl that like subscriptions but I still prefer f2p
    Last edited by tihi85; 03-18-2014 at 06:34 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Quote Originally Posted by Senseos View Post
    1st - Leveling is not really slow, it's just that the level scaling is different. One level up in Allods makes you double as strong. In other MMORPGs you need 10 or more level up to be double as strong. And if you compare how long you need in Allods for 1 level up compared to 10 level ups in other MMORPGs, it's just as fast if not faster. You don't need to grind much in the game either. The moment you did all available quests for your level you usually level up too. If not just do an instance or a repeatable reputation quest (which you should do anyway) and you will get the level up for sure. No grinding needed.

2nd - Not on the P2P servers.

3rd - P2P servers are 100% fair. No item shop at all. Same chances for everyone. Even the F2P server is less P2W than it used to. You no longer need item shop buffs to be able to damage monsters (properly) in PVE. Some buffs can be gotten for free for a limited time per day. You can buy cash currency from other players, so you can actually buy everything in the cash shop by grinding in-game money.

You dont buy currency from other players there is an exchange npc for that =p

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 31

Webzen cleaning up house in prep for Archlord 2 I bet.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast